Hampshire

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Hampshire

Post by First Try Tickle »

I've heard he's off to Castleford on loan. IL won't sell him as he doesn't want him coming back to haunt us and therefore until his contract runs out a loan deal with a non top 4 club is his only option.
josie andrews

Re: Hampshire

Post by josie andrews »

This has already been alluded to in another post
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Sorry Josie, stop reading other threads when CP goes off on one. :D
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

First Try Tickle wrote:I've heard he's off to Castleford on loan. IL won't sell him as he doesn't want him coming back to haunt us and therefore until his contract runs out a loan deal with a non top 4 club is his only option.
He should have been given an opportunity this season. Waney had plenty of chances to give him a game in the halves instead of the poor performing Matty Smith. Wigan want to retain Rocky but he will not sign a new deal, can you blame him?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote:Sorry Josie, stop reading other threads when CP goes off on one. :D
:lol:
It's no problem cos I can't for the life of me remember where or who posted it now :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Where has it been confirmed and by whom that Rocky will not sign a new contract?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

nathan_rugby wrote:Where has it been confirmed and by whom that Rocky will not sign a new contract?
It was me who mentioned it. Nothing has been confirmed as yet only speculation from info I recieved.But will be suprised if it is wrong.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

nathan_rugby wrote:Where has it been confirmed and by whom that Rocky will not sign a new contract?
There is a thread that I started shortly after the Catalan away game.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
It was me who mentioned it. Nothing has been confirmed as yet only speculation from info I recieved.But will be suprised if it is wrong.
I think you may be surprised then. Time will tell.
rickhesketh

Post by rickhesketh »

Long time lurker on here, but only just registered.

I've spoken to Rocky twice this season, once after the Super 8s defeat at Headingley and on Saturday before the game in Victoria Warehouse. He's twice told me that he isn't staying. He doesn't know where he's going, but fed up of not playing.