First fixture 2016

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Re: First fixture 2016

Post by jaws1 »

I must have got a soft operator I just said that I wanted to cancel as I did not watch football I only got SKY SPORTS to watch RL he stopped it there and then no problem .Well I did get it for £18 a month as a good customer gesture.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

josie andrews wrote:
platt-warrior wrote:
josie andrews wrote: We've just cancelled Sky! I only watch the rugby league & Stephen likes the football, but with nearly all football games on BT Sports, he hasn't much to watch.

Cancelling Premier as well cos we only watch the NRL on there!
I think the same can be said of all providers TBW.

BTW Josie did you have a problem cancelling you Sky subscription.?

I saw a consumer prog about just that and the antics of the staff at Sky was horrendous.!
No not really. They did try to offer us other deals but when you're paying just short of £90 a month & that's without movies they couldn't come up with anything tempting enough to stay

with them.

They did throw the "you've been with us for over twenty years" bit but they seem more interested in getting new subscribers getting everything for £50 on a 12 month contract then they cancel after 12 month, you would think they would want to look after their loyal customers first!

Premier was a lot worse, it took 20 minutes for them to accept 'no, we want to cancel'!
Try the good customer gesture when you are renewing next year I got for £18 this year.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jaws1 wrote: Try the good customer gesture when you are renewing next year I got for £18 this year.
Don't think we will Jaws ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

platt-warrior wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:The whole situation regarding fixtures and London etc. reminds me of Sky Tv. They give great offers to new customers while leaving existing/loyal customers to pay their bills and remain quiet.
We've just cancelled Sky! I only watch the rugby league & Stephen likes the football, but with nearly all football games on BT Sports, he hasn't much to watch.

Cancelling Premier as well cos we only watch the NRL on there!
I think the same can be said of all providers TBW.

BTW Josie did you have a problem cancelling you Sky subscription.?

I saw a consumer prog about just that and the antics of the staff at Sky was horrendous.!
I agree platt, it was just fresh in my memory having called Sky recently explaining my frustration and them giving me a third off my monthly bill, just shows.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett