We only sing when were losing

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dean Ov Yick

We only sing when were losing

Post by Dean Ov Yick »

Sorry to say this but the fans were disgracefull tonight. The team had a decent first half where we went in 20-4 up and yet the atmosphere around the stadium was very poor. the only time we sang was when we went behind. THIS ISNT GOOD ENOUGH!
People on the message board are always sayin get behind the lads but at home games it just doesn't happen and when it did today it was all negative and not very supportive of betts and the lads on the pitch. get behind them in a positive way and we all know we can make a difference we did on good friday
standishcat

Re: We only sing when were los...

Post by standishcat »

I agree. Although it's a bit of a generalisation to say everyone's like that, there's a lot of people who are always behind the team. But you're right. We all need to sing for the full 90 minutes.
mrs_carney

Re: We only sing when were...

Post by mrs_carney »

standishcat posted:
I agree. Although it's a bit of a generalisation to say everyone's like that, there's a lot of people who are always behind the team. But you're right. We all need to sing for the full 90 minutes.
We dont go watching football you know
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
standishcat

Re: We only sing when were...

Post by standishcat »

Sorry, FA Cup on my mind. 80*