GET RID OF MANAGEMENT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: GET RID OF MANAGEMENT

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mrs_carney posted:
I bet WNAc is the guy who sits opposite us and moans constantly then shouts for them to do one thing, they do it and he starts screaming no why are you doing that do this, hes such a w*nker. The guy in front of him was holding £50 in his face when we played haven telling him he'd give it him if he shut the f*ck up.
Another prime example of some getting away with what others cannot - you post w*nker and f*ck and its no problem. I post w8nker in a previous post and get deleted.

MrsC for moderator!!!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mrs_carney posted:
Nobody can say what they want, but things have to be edited off everyones because its a family board and you cant go having loads of swear words etc etc
Family board?? Shame you didn't remember that with your anti-wnac "£50" post
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

You know moderators do have lives and can't be around all the time to moderate others messages. It's the same rules for everyone, funny how you bring up the only time one of us haven't been around to moderate it. Obviously, because you haven't seen any other swear words on here because they've been moderated no matter who it is. Stop being paranoid.

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

jinkin jimmy posted:
You make my point better than I can. No-one is right but you. You post some smug c*** that you assume wnac will only be able to answer by swearing, then round up your moderator mates to back you up. Merely requesting the assistance of "some other moderator" as you do is your misguided attempt at elitism.

You think because you have some priveleges on here your opinion counts more than others, yet you are so wet behind the ears I could dry you off from here!!
Oh my gawd, grow up. I take advantage? I do not, I moderate if someone has sworn or if someone insults somebody else on the board. Go on say it, "you're constantly insulting WNAC" No, I'm not, I get angry with the things he says because i don't agree which is allowed on the board and funnily enough you're being hypocritical. I didn't start the whole "them us" thing, we suddenly became

"DoveoverDave, JinkinJimmy, DaveO (who I have never even classed as being on anyones side but his own) against MrsLam, MrsCarney, GeoffN" Since when? I can form my own opinion thankyou very much I don't need anyones support in what I say, it doesn't hurt me deeply or anger me that people don't agree, it doesn't set me off on a massive rant about how stupid other people are because they dont see what I see. If people saw what other people see, then they would have their opinion.

Your reply isn't supported. Replies to messages that I have put have only been answered with swear words in them, they've been moderated so you haven't seen them, and I was not "calling on myfriends" I was (jokingly) asking if they would be around when he does reply because I will not.

We were given rules by Mike andI haven't broken any of them so if you have a problem talk to him, but he can search all the archive and he will see that I haven't done anything wrong.

As for smug, well that is laughable

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I can't get over that no one is right but you comment at all. haha

I'm sorry for having my own opinion, and for it not changing because of something you have said. If I have an opinion I'll put my point across and I won't be made to feel stupid because of it. I have every right. All I did was show you the answer to your question. My mannerisms are no different to anyone else on here, take a look at yourself before insulting me.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

MrsLam posted:
You know moderators do have lives and can't be around all the time to moderate others messages. It's the same rules for everyone, funny how you bring up the only time one of us haven't been around to moderate it. Obviously, because you haven't seen any other swear words on here because they've been moderated no matter who it is. Stop being paranoid.
I bet MrsLam needs to delete her own posts some times because she gets so wound up at you lot(doveoverdave,jj,wnac)! Give her a break and who was ref last nite mrsl! Is our luck turning?
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
and won the championship in may.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I read through mine again these days before posting, saves time on clicking edit and finding the words again, I understand people get angry that's why the **'s are left to emphasise the feelings of that person but to say that we only moderate some peoples messages is childish and untrue.

I don't like Ian Smith anymore, his 100% record gone and my love and trust out the window :wink:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

I think you would love him again if he refs against saints and we beat them! :)
ancient and loyal upon my chest

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
and won the championship in may.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I see it as being there no matter what, I'm not someone who goes because I think we'll win, or because I think we have a chance of winning every cup, I gave up on that a long time ago. I understand people are angry, so am I which comes across in my previous posts especially after UTC and last night but it's not a time to throw away your season ticket or to say I am NEVER going again.
Spot on! :exc:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jinkin jimmy posted:

Also, what the hell is a "real supporter"? The club is selling a product - it has be fight for its market share like any other commodity. Or a least it does to discerning consumers!!
That's the real give-away, isn't it? In other words, if Saints were serving a "better product", you'd go and support them. Thats like as all the Man Utd. fans coming back to Latics now that they're having some success.
A real supporter will support his club (whichever one, whichever sport) through good and bad times, not threaten to take away his support whenever there's a bad patch. (otherwise only Leeds would have any supporters)
Most of us support Wigan through an accident of birth - if I'd been born 5 miles further south (God forbid), I might even had been a Saints fan!
The "fight for market share" only applies to the glory seekers, who are missing their annual trip to Wembley (or Cardiff, or wherever).