GET RID OF MANAGEMENT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Joanne2809

GET RID OF MANAGEMENT

Post by Joanne2809 »

I have read some of the posts on ere for a few weeks now, about getting rid of Denis Betts.

I only blame Maurice Lindsay for what is happening at the JJB with Wigan at the moment. Any coach that is brought in as a replacement, will not be able to change the players, or get new players so what difference would it make.

The blame CANNOT and SHOULD not be put onto Denis Betts, to be winning 18- 0 last night and then being beaten is not Denis Betts' fault.

Brown, Carney, Orr, Guisset, Macdonald all need to go, no potential at all. Danny Orr has done nothing since he arrived at Wigan, but was outstanding at Cas ??? Still think it was a HUGE massive mistake to allow Farrell to jump ships. I honestly feel that Farrell is thinking the same, he cannot seem to break away from the club, he is at every training session (I believe), every home match ?? So so wish he was still with us. The management need to do a good sort out and get rid of some of these players and not consider getting rid of the ACTING coach !!
Doveoverdave

Re: GET RID OF MANAGEMENT

Post by Doveoverdave »

Any coach that is brought in as a replacement, will not be able to change the players, or get new players so what difference would it make.
The may get better coaching, leadrship and inspiration. They may even do as they are told!
The blame CANNOT and SHOULD not be put onto Denis Betts, to be winning 18- 0 last night and then being beaten is not Denis Betts' fault
Why on earth not? Surely you must feel that he at least played his part in the second half performance?
The thread s get rid of management and Betts falls in to this catagory also.
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

Joanne2809 posted:
I have read some of the posts on ere for a few weeks now, about getting rid of Denis Betts.

I only blame Maurice Lindsay for what is happening at the JJB with Wigan at the moment. Any coach that is brought in as a replacement, will not be able to change the players, or get new players so what difference would it make.

The blame CANNOT and SHOULD not be put onto Denis Betts, to be winning 18- 0 last night and then being beaten is not Denis Betts' fault.

Brown, Carney, Orr, Guisset, Macdonald all need to go, no potential at all. Danny Orr has done nothing since he arrived at Wigan, but was outstanding at Cas ??? Still think it was a HUGE massive mistake to allow Farrell to jump ships. I honestly feel that Farrell is thinking the same, he cannot seem to break away from the club, he is at every training session (I believe), every home match ?? So so wish he was still with us. The management need to do a good sort out and get rid of some of these players and not consider getting rid of the ACTING coach !!

:angry:
Sorry, but you are talking Bo**ocks, when ever, ever have you known the chairman to go before the coach in RL.
And of course it's Betts fault, he gets paid, to train, organise, give tactics, and command respect, I can't honestly say he does any of these things !!!

WE_NEED__A_COACH

hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Funny isn't Joanne 2809 that Danny Orr is so bad that when he went off last night we went downhill so quickly it was unbelievable. He certainly had a positive effect on last nights game and a good player doesn't turn bad overnight. Also last night was only the third game him and Dennis Moran started together and the signs are looking positive. If you complain about most of the team, which you have, why do you bother supporting them?
we_need_a_coach

hayley 04 posted:
Funny isn't Joanne 2809 that Danny Orr is so bad that when he went off last night we went downhill so quickly it was unbelievable. He certainly had a positive effect on last nights game and a good player doesn't turn bad overnight. Also last night was only the third game him and Dennis Moran started together and the signs are looking positive. If you complain about most of the team, which you have, why do you bother supporting them?
I like many other long standing supporters, are considering our options on this one!
The main option, is shall we transfer our support to the Latics ????

This Warriors team is one of the worst in living memory, they can either act, or suffer the consequences !!

x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

we_need_a_coach posted:
hayley 04 posted:
I like many other long standing supporters, are considering our options on this one!

This Warriors team is one of the worst in living memory, they can either act, or suffer the consequences !!

hmmmmmmm ive seen your kind before :mad:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Well we-need-a-coach no one is holding a gun to your head and are making you support Wigan. One thing though, if you do decide not to support my beloved team, we won't have to put up with your non stop criticism and negativity because as a non supporter you won't be expressing your 'opinions' on here anymore. HURRAH!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

hmmmmmmm ive seen your kind before
Posted yonks ago that the club will struggle to maintain a 5 figure average playing like last night.

Wigan are in the entertainment business and the fans will not stump up loads of cash to go home with that empty feeling week in week out.
we_need_a_coach

Doveoverdave posted:
hmmmmmmm ive seen your kind before
Posted yonks ago that the club will struggle to maintain a 5 figure average playing like last night.

Wigan are in the entertainment business and the fans will not stump up loads of cash to go home with that empty feeling week in week out.
:(
Well said, but this is the crux of the whole matter, which most of the dumpties on this site don't understand, if we lose our support, we lose money out of the coffers, so we attract lesser and lesser players, etc etc.

:angry: :angry:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

hayley 04 posted:
Funny isn't Joanne 2809 that Danny Orr is so bad that when he went off last night we went downhill so quickly it was unbelievable.
Correct, Hayley! we were leading 18-0 when he went off injured, IIRC.
wnac asked
Please! They'll love you!