Dancing T Shirt man

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AndyNick

Dancing T Shirt man

Post by AndyNick »

Interested to get people's views on this one. Personally whilst his routine at the start of the game was amusing, the longer it went on, the more cringe worthy it got. I saw that the t shirts he was giving out were advertising the World club series, was it to promote that or is it going to be a permanent fixture?
FROM A TO B

Re: Dancing T Shirt man

Post by FROM A TO B »

Agree, before the players came out it was quite funny and helped get the clowd going. During the game though, I'd rather concentrate on what is happening on the pitch as that is what I pay to watch (and at times endure)! Credit to the club for trying something different and maybe having him as pre match entertainment will go down well with the fans. Where will he appear from? What will he do next?
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
outback wiganer

Post by outback wiganer »

He's been at our matches before and I agree, pre match and half time is fine, but not during the game. Becomes an annoyance. If I remember rightly, I'm sure he's an American who is employed in the States to do this type of thing at big sporting events i.e American Football, Hockey etc.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

outback wiganer wrote:He's been at our matches before and I agree, pre match and half time is fine, but not during the game. Becomes an annoyance. If I remember rightly, I'm sure he's an American who is employed in the States to do this type of thing at big sporting events i.e American Football, Hockey etc.
I'm sure I heard the last time he was here, after he'd been at a Leeds game, that he is a Canadian :conf:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

His name is Cameron Hughes, and he is Canadian. He does this routine around the world at sporting events, and is also an inspirational speaker, who does forum and seminars on character building and confidence building!

Matt
John Ferguson

Post by John Ferguson »

I personally didn't mind it. That said during the game I do prefer to watch the game than him, that is why I'm there after all. Bit pointless doing it where I was in the West stand though, it's a bit like Gods waiting room there!