DW

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

DW

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I went into the Cherry and Whites Bar last night and noted that all the photographs of Wigan Warriors had been removed and replaced by photographs of Springfield Park and Latics from yesteryear, nothing like making your tenants welcome. We need a billionaire to build us a ground.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Re: DW

Post by josie andrews »

It's about time there was running water in the ladies toilets E4 end, don't know what the others are like!! :angry:

Every other tap doesn't work & the ones that do are only a trickle plus the hand dryers blow cold air ❄️????
How are you supposed to dry your wet hands with cold air??
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:I went into the Cherry and Whites Bar last night and noted that all the photographs of Wigan Warriors had been removed and replaced by photographs of Springfield Park and Latics from yesteryear, nothing like making your tenants welcome. We need a billionaire to build us a ground.
Poop on whomever part. Everything should be equal; 2 stands named after RL, 2 after football, room / suits equal number RL named / decorated as football.
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

josie andrews wrote:It's about time there was running water in the ladies toilets E4 end, don't know what the others are like!! :angry:

Every other tap doesn't work & the ones that do are only a trickle plus the hand dryers blow cold air ❄️????
Wipe em' on yer frock!
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:I went into the Cherry and Whites Bar last night and noted that all the photographs of Wigan Warriors had been removed and replaced by photographs of Springfield Park and Latics from yesteryear, nothing like making your tenants welcome. We need a billionaire to build us a ground.
I suppose it's understandable. Whereas we continue to compete in the present, all Latics now have is their past. Out of interest, did any of those pictures feature the FA Cup perchance?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
josie andrews wrote:It's about time there was running water in the ladies toilets E4 end, don't know what the others are like!! :angry:

Wipe em' on yer frock!
I'm always wiping them on my frock :wink: :lol:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Deleted the last three posts as inappropriate

Thank you
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Kittwazzer wrote:
I suppose it's understandable. Whereas we continue to compete in the present, all Latics now have is their past. Out of interest, did any of those pictures feature the FA Cup perchance?
Yes, a large one on the stairs on the way up to the lounge.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:Deleted the last three posts as inappropriate

Thank you
Damn, missed em again!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Deleted the last three posts as inappropriate

Thank you
Damn, missed em again!
Don't worry Kitt you didn't really miss anything, just "toilet" humour :lol: