I'll say goodbye then !

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: I'll say goodbye then ...

Post by MrsLam »

Of course he's entitled to his say but so is everyone else but what he doesn't realise is that the minute ANYONE goes against his so called minority view, which isn't even a minority view, he says we are stupid, and have no perspective and we know nothing.

Half the stuff he posts is hypocritical in that he says anyone who doesn't conform with happy positive thoughts is insulted, well I know that I have edited many posts by this person insulting other members of this board so give over whinging.

As said before he was never going to be happy, and now he;s got what he wants he's gone. See you back here soon I suppose, when the Latics aren't at the top and being hammered by teams like United and Chelsea.

Having a different view to everyone else doesn't make you any more of a contributor to this site.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

the grinch posted:
the reason he is leaving is because his work here is done! he was correct in the veiw that dennis wasnt up to the job and we did need a coach. i feel sorry we have lost a person who is not afraid to give his opionion. there are to manny people who will go along with the popular option so not to stand out. he will be missed and the board will not be such a lively place without his sometimes outrageouse opinions! hope you change your mind w.n.a.c. but you are entitled to your say.
He is entitled. He's been right too many times for comfort for the majority on here!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Doveoverdave posted:
the grinch posted:
the reason he is leaving is because his work here is done! he was correct in the veiw that dennis wasnt up to the job and we did need a coach. i feel sorry we have lost a person who is not afraid to give his opionion. there are to manny people who will go along with the popular option so not to stand out. he will be missed and the board will not be such a lively place without his sometimes outrageouse opinions! hope you change your mind w.n.a.c. but you are entitled to your say.
He is entitled. He's been right too many times for comfort for the majority on here!
It's not that his being right made people feel uncomfortable it was the way he seemed to get pleasure out of Wigan not doing very well because it proved he was right that made people uncomfortable.