Millward Appointed !!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
we_need_a_coach

Millward Appointed !!

Post by we_need_a_coach »

I know I said I was'nt posting again, but could'nt resist. As I said before 'I told you so' I'm just sorry that ist's to late, as the damage has now already been done !

See www.BBC.co.uk/sport/rleague

Bye, bye.

That's yer lot, enjoy it you saddo's !!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
mike binder

Re: Millward Appointed !!

Post by mike binder »

we_need_a_coach posted:

I know I said I was'nt posting again, but could'nt resist. As I said before 'I told you so' I'm just sorry that ist's to late, as the damage has now already been done !

Bye, bye.wat name u using now latics for europe

wat name u using now latics 4 europe
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

Ohhhhhhhh pleeeeeeease don’t go…….oracle of all knowledge ! :sly:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

and dennis gets to stay. goodbye wnac it,s been fun?
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

We have the best of both worlds! We keep Denis and we have a world class coach as well. Now lets start re building the squad and we will be the Wigan we grew up with once more! (sorry, a little too optimisitic.) But hey, things may be on the up. As for WNAC, its a shame that results are the reason you are leaving, please look at what I said last night in the GET RID OF MANAGEMENT thread. We support Wigan regardless because of what the club means to us. Even if we are unhappy we stick together, just like we did last time. We support Wigan, not the board, and not good results. Although the latter are nice.
Wigan 'til I die.
Ron

Post by Ron »

we_need_a_coach posted:

Bye, bye.

I haven't been posting long on this site but I wonder if you have the distinction of being the first onliner to do the written "Wigan Walk". You say you have been a supporter for many years but your name "WNAC" suggests you are a fairly recent poster. What was your name before?, and what will your new name be, I wonder? :sly:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Ron posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:

Bye, bye.

I haven't been posting long on this site but I wonder if you have the distinction of being the first onliner to do the written "Wigan Walk". You say you have been a supporter for many years but your name "WNAC" suggests you are a fairly recent poster. What was your name before?, and what will your new name be, I wonder? :sly:
latics 4 europe
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Wow I had Sky Sports News on this morning and all they focused on was cricket! Only just seen this news. I'm quite pleased with how things have turned out. Millward in, but most importantly to me personally, Denis gets to stay! I'm glad that Betts gets to stay, I have so much respect for him and Millward & Betts working together, well as someone previously said, we get the best of both worlds. :)
The Bruce

Post by The Bruce »

Good news, I am glad Betts is staying, lets hope that the season will turn around now. Going to make the Cup game interesting, looking forward to it already
pandasdad

Post by pandasdad »

I wasn't going to go to Knowsley Road after the dreadful second half on Friday, but it will be worthwhile now - just to see the saints fans taunted by the Wigan songs. "Where's your Millward Gone" is an obvious one. What about some others? We must get the choir prepared!