An absolute bl**dy disgrace

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

An absolute bl**dy disgrace

Post by ian.birchall »

It was obvious after Friday night that Betts was on borrowed time but the signing of a man who, whatever his record at St Helens has been, has shown Wigan no respect at all for the last 5 years is just what the headline says.
Getting rid of Robinson last year, and I would remind readers that it was done on the insistence of Farrell who then leaves the club, nearly provoked me into giving up the season ticket I have had for the last 23 years, this has.
I will not be appearing at Wigan again. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Tom_McCooey

Re: An absolut bl**dy disgrace

Post by Tom_McCooey »

So who our coach is means more to you than the team???
Wigan 'til I die.
standishcat

Re: An absolut bl**dy disg...

Post by standishcat »

So who our coach is means more to you than the team???
Excellent point. :exc:
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

I guess you follow the board and management and not the CLUB ! :conf:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

No buffoon, our club means more to me than any player or coach. This mans signing demeans the club, thats why I will not be at Wigan next season.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

There are principles and there is credulity based on dogmatism. Support your blinking club m8, whoever happens to be in the driving seat.
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
Joanne2809

Post by Joanne2809 »

Cant beleive that after 23 years of being a season ticket holder that you would even consider that !!???

Dont like Millward myself, but if he can bring success to Wigan as he has done to Saints, then BRING IT ON !! Glad they havent sacked Denis, as I think that this would be unfair !!

Just hope he brings Sculthorpe and Cunningham with him!!!!!!

Can you imagine the faces of Stains fans now !!! thats worth a laugh !!!!

Where will Andrew Farrar stand now though, now that Denis is assitant coach ???????????? Anyone know ??
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

ian.birchall posted:
No buffoon, our club means more to me than any player or coach. This mans signing demeans the club, thats why I will not be at Wigan next season.
Think I hit a nerve ! Must you call me a buffoon ? Or is it that your post says a lot more about you than you wanted it too (shallow) ? :lol:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

Evan if the signing does demean the club, which I for one think it doesn't, but thats besides the point. Even if it does, we still stick by Wigan. I cant believe people are missing the point that we support the club and not the signings we make and results. Even if I dislike something thats gone on or a signing we make, I will stand by them and stay behind the club because I am a Wiganer.
Wigan 'til I die.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Joanne2809 posted:
Cant beleive that after 23 years of being a season ticket holder that you would even consider that !!???

Dont like Millward myself, but if he can bring success to Wigan as he has done to Saints, then BRING IT ON !! Glad they havent sacked Denis, as I think that this would be unfair !!

Just hope he brings Sculthorpe and Cunningham with him!!!!!!

Can you imagine the faces of Stains fans now !!! thats worth a laugh !!!!

Where will Andrew Farrar stand now though, now that Denis is assitant coach ???????????? Anyone know ??
The only thing we'd need scully for is his leadership and cunningham, please that would be embarrassing.
Farrar was brought in as defensive coach, betts was still assistant coach when farrar was brought in, he was just acting head coach, so i suppose we've got 3coach's in a round about sort of way.
I cant believe you would stop watching wigan because of one man, he may not have shown wigan much respect but he was the coach of our biggest rivals did you expect any respect? Tony smith has slotted in fine at leeds coming from huddersfield. When you go to watch wigan you go to support the club, he is just one man in the workings of the club, millward is now a part of the team and no matter how much any of us despise the smug "person" hes part of wigan for at least the next 3years and i'm not going to write him off before hes begun his job.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3