Is DV injured??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
HappyHooker

Is DV injured??

Post by HappyHooker »

Been hearing rumours but nothing concrete; is David Vaealiki injured? If so how badly and what sort of damage? I hope not, some people dont rate him, but he has real quality (watch old NZ games on NRL.com), which our new coach should be able to rekindle!! :nerv:
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
manmonkey

Re: Is DV injured??

Post by manmonkey »

shoulder injury me thinks :conf:
wigan till i die
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

Doesnt say so on this site, nor on official one. How u find that out? Cant remember him taking a huge shoulder breaking hit on friday, yet I have heard he could be out for quite a while? :doz:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

HappyHooker posted:
Doesnt say so on this site, nor on official one. How u find that out? Cant remember him taking a huge shoulder breaking hit on friday, yet I have heard he could be out for quite a while? :doz:
He was running around with his left arm dangling uselessly for several minutes after one of their tries. Quite why he felt he could rejoin the defensive line I don't know, he couldn't have tackled a paper bag one armed. Hope it's not too serious, but it didn't look good.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
manmonkey

Post by manmonkey »

taken to casualty when he went off arm in sling :conf:
wigan till i die
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

This must have been when I had my head in my hands, and muttering phrases that rhyme with clucking bell etc... Oh dear, does this mean... aspinwall and brown as centre partners??? :(
manmonkey

Post by manmonkey »

:lol: :( :o :cool:
wigan till i die
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

i heard it was a luke davico style injury, but i've not heard anything solid about him.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

On GMR they mentioned that it was a shoulder injury and that the rumours were that he could be out for the rest of the season.

Unconfirmed, and I hope its wrong. :(
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

When they scored their first try down in front of the big screen he stayed on the ground and when he got up he was holding his left pec. His arm was dangling like it was dead though which made me think it may also be his shoulder. Definately the left side of his body though lol