Give everyone time

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Give everyone time

Post by MrsLam »

GeoffN posted:

Tell him to get a haircut!
I thought he would have since one of the earlier home matches some drunk lads started singing "Longy longy give us a wave" and really laying into him about it, he was embarassed but clearly not enough. It's good for me though, I don't have that many girl mates so I can talk to him about hair care and colouring...hm
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
GeoffN posted:

Tell him to get a haircut!
I thought he would have since one of the earlier home matches some drunk lads started singing "Longy longy give us a wave" and really laying into him about it, he was embarassed but clearly not enough. It's good for me though, I don't have that many girl mates so I can talk to him about hair care and colouring...hm
Hmmm.....
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mrs_carney posted:
I'd say that to many "boys" at college!
So you wouldn't be too impressed with me then...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

standishcat posted:
Do you go to Winstanley College, Tom? Cos if you do, I know you. You had a Wigan top on today lol. I'm not stalking you btw but you were in the same exam as me. :D
Yeah. :doz:
Wigan 'til I die.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Goodness me, we have some Winstanley mafia thing going on here. :eh: Lol it's quite funny actually. The college is split into Wiganers, Scousers and then the random people.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Be fair theres a leyther, a rhino, a erm hull fan and a bradford fan. Then the rest are random people, although i have noticed the scousers to be really scary i thought it was all myths before about the odd-ness! :eh:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

When I went (all those many years ago) there was Wigan, Scouse and "sweddies" as they like to call them. None of this bi-county cra*!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

There are a severe lack of groups of "sweddies, goths and the like" although there are a pretty cool group of emo's. There is quite a stand out wigan/scouse divide and then everyone else is pretty random. I was baffled by the hull and bradford fan but the leeds fan didnt surprise me, wonder what shirt he'll be wearing next year.... :wink:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I have a friend that used to go there, don't think he still does. He's also a Leeds fan, I used to love winding him up and now he loves doing it to me. Saw a Salford fan in wigan today, must think they've got a chance and there's always this Warrington fan in our shop. I always feel guilty if I wear my Wigan shirt anywhere but Wigan, like I'm causing trouble.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mrs_carney posted:
There are a severe lack of groups of "sweddies, goths and the like" although there are a pretty cool group of emo's.
What's an emo? I remember Emu, but didn't Rod Hull die falling from his roof whilst changing his TV aerial?