Give everyone time

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
portite

Re: Give everyone time

Post by portite »

Gosh, I'm amazed how a thread can start off one one subject and go through loads more unrelated topics. I'm a newbie forum poster so I'm not versed in forum etiquette yet. Anyway I started the thread saying 'give everyone time'. By the time Monday arrives the team will have had enough time, so lets hope they kick some Salford butt. Go Wigan.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

portite posted:
Gosh, I'm amazed how a thread can start off one one subject and go through loads more unrelated topics. I'm a newbie forum poster so I'm not versed in forum etiquette yet. Anyway I started the thread saying 'give everyone time'. By the time Monday arrives the team will have had enough time, so lets hope they kick some Salford butt. Go Wigan.
Well done on bringing us back "on topic"! I think we're going to, as you say, "kick butt".
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

portite posted:
Dear Portite,

The etiquette you speak of is that you read carefully what I, dod, daveO and the Gimble post with the utmost respect. All other poster on here realise we are the true remaining sages now that the legendary wnac has departed. :cool:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jinkin jimmy posted:

Dear Portite,

The etiquette you speak of is that you read carefully what I, dod, daveO and the Gimble post with the utmost respect. All other poster on here realise we are the true remaining sages now that the legendary wnac has departed. :cool:
Excellent summary, jj.
:wink:
portite

Post by portite »

Thanks for the advice jinkin jimmy, i'll try to remember that!!!!!!!!?