Saints match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Saints match

Post by medlocke »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
superleague wrote:Obviously very happy to beat the stains but if we had half a rugby brain and without smith but a quality 7 we would dusted saints easily by 40 points and that is what is very frustrating
Think I heard Eddie say it was is first try in 11 months

He was the poorest player in a good team performance playing behind a dominant pack

He is to me the equivalent of Ritchie mathers passionate but poor
Your starting to sound as bad as i was with Lockers all those years ago, in the words of Elsa 'Let it go'
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I'm genuinely sad for folk who can watch a match like that & end up having a go at one of their own players. In the words of Saint Margaret: "Rejoice, you buggers, Rejoice!"
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

So basically if you critise a player when we lose he's a scapegoat if you do it when we win you're sad ok

Well I'll just not have an opinion then eh

Everything's great every player is absolutely world class and never makes a single mistake ever
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:Tautai is playing like a man possessed, awesome stuff
Tautai and Gelling have taken some flack on here meds, but I think they're both performing great, A big worth ethic with both of them.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Tautai scares me frequently though. He looks to have a mistake or two in him. If he just does the tough stuff he is much better.

I want to see Mossop step up though.
turf

Post by turf »

Was a really tough game as it always is

Noticed Clubb had a bandage round back of his knee and another player was bandaged from shin to thigh

Was that just from today

Hopefully won't affect selection for Monday against Hull KR
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

cpwigan wrote:Tautai scares me frequently though. He looks to have a mistake or two in him. If he just does the tough stuff he is much better.

I want to see Mossop step up though.
I wish Waney would tell Gells that he has not got to pass in his own half. On his performances so far Mossop will struggle to make the17 when everybody is fit.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Smiths short kicking game is terrible!
His tackling is not great either! Replace George Williams for Smith and Saints get a big zilch after their name.

That scoreline flattered Saints, with the breaks we made we should have put 40 on them.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:So basically if you critise a player when we lose he's a scapegoat if you do it when we win you're sad ok

Well I'll just not have an opinion then eh

Everything's great every player is absolutely world class and never makes a single mistake ever
Sorry, WFE, but I clearly didn't say you were sad. You are perfectly entitled to respond to a win at Saints in any way you like. All I was trying to say is that, for me, I'm so busy celebrating the win and a fantastic team showing that, at this moment I couldn't really give a stuff about picking holes in individual performances.

And I feel sad for those who appear not to share my joy :conf:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Premium

Post by Premium »

Congratulation to the team a good committed team effort could not fault the effort however I still feel we have not got any real quality and class in the halves Manfredi is a superb player and was rightly man of the match Its always great to turn Saints over in their own back yard I thought the Wigan supporters really got behind the team a good result