Saints match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Saints match

Post by cpwigan »

Where are those stats from? MPE

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Just a quick mention for a great try saving tackle from Gregson on our own try line that could have made it an interesting last couple of minutes!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
BriH

Post by BriH »

Loved the game; loved the result. Superb team effort.
Dom Manfredi is a joy to watch.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

cpwigan wrote:Where are those stats from? MPE
On SL website, match report under results. I double-checked Manfredi's 19 tackle busts too! More busts than Katie Price & Jayne Mansfield!!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Just a quick mention for a great try saving tackle from Gregson on our own try line that could have made it an interesting last couple of minutes!!
Loved that Gregson tackle TB, I was nearly shouting at the saints fans in the room, "he's only a kid" and just look at that tackle. I'm massively excited about young Gregson. This is what rugby league is all about for me. Just love it. ????????????????
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

what's the betting if Smith scores a hat trick on Monday, converts 100% of the goals and kicks 3 40-20's, there will still be people slagging him off. :doz:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

FROM A TO B wrote:what's the betting if Smith scores a hat trick on Monday, converts 100% of the goals and kicks 3 40-20's, there will still be people slagging him off. :doz:
What odd's you giving on this happening? I will have £200 with you that he will not :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

FROM A TO B wrote:what's the betting if Smith scores a hat trick on Monday, converts 100% of the goals and kicks 3 40-20's, there will still be people slagging him off. :doz:
Think there'll be more people in shock than slagging him off if he does all of that A to B ????????
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

morley pie eater wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Where are those stats from? MPE
On SL website, match report under results. I double-checked Manfredi's 19 tackle busts too! More busts than Katie Price & Jayne Mansfield!!
Cheers, It is just Aaron Sea Rescue quoted different figures and I would surmise his are the Wigan RLFC ones which may be different to the ones the press use.

Either way, the lad played a blinder IMO.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

butt monkey wrote:
What odd's you giving on this happening? I will have £200 with you that he will not :wink:
Which way though BM :wink:

Bit childish from you A to B BTW.

Nobody (Wigan Fans) wants to see ANY Wigan player to play badly.