Rumour - Is Gleeson coming to Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiresphs

Re: Rumour - Is Gleeson co...

Post by wiresphs »

heydude posted:
what this sonny thing trying to sound older than you are.please i know warrington is rife with drugs but stay off them.warrington are an average team and for the last several games we have been making poor and average teams look good hello that's why we have ian millward now idiot.finally i am not british i am english and dam well proud of it ******. :D
Unfortunately no, but i am indeed old enough to understant impudence when i see it!
Warrington rife with drugs:- You are probably right, along with just about every other town and city in England.
Stay off them:- Dont take drugs, dont smoke and no longer drink alcohol.
Warrington are an average team:- Time will tell, but as you noticed we were average enough to defeat your good selves and do the double over Bradford, (no mean feat).
"Yes", you have been making some very cack teams look good, so what does that now make Wigan?
Yes you do now have Millward and to be perfectly honest, you are welcome to him!
So you are English and proud of it! But not proud enough to use "caps" where appropriate, for example "English"! You are also that proud to be English, you have to use Yankie, (spit), slang in your name!
And as for your foul mouthed obscenities, this also is a sure sign of low intelligence and limited grammar, "your parents must be so proud"! :lol:
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

wiresphs posted:
heydude posted:
what this sonny thing trying to sound older than you are.please i know warrington is rife with drugs but stay off them.warrington are an average team and for the last several games we have been making poor and average teams look good hello that's why we have ian millward now idiot.finally i am not british i am english and dam well proud of it ******. :D
Unfortunately no, but i am indeed old enough to understant impudence when i see it!
Warrington rife with drugs:- You are probably right, along with just about every other town and city in England.
Stay off them:- Dont take drugs, dont smoke and no longer drink alcohol.
Warrington are an average team:- Time will tell, but as you noticed we were average enough to defeat your good selves and do the double over Bradford, (no mean feat).
"Yes", you have been making some very cack teams look good, so what does that now make Wigan?
Yes you do now have Millward and to be perfectly honest, you are welcome to him!
So you are English and proud of it! But not proud enough to use "caps" where appropriate, for example "English"! You are also that proud to be English, you have to use Yankie, (spit), slang in your name!
And as for your foul mouthed obscenities, this also is a sure sign of low intelligence and limited grammar, "your parents must be so proud"! :lol:
First off, yes Warrington are playing good rugby this year, nobody can deny that, you have had several good results this term.

Ok, in other posts you have slagged off Wigan saying we need to build our own team and not go out and buy one, I agree totally with what you say to a point, but you need to mix youth with experience and class, we are missing the latter and thats why we are struggling.

Although I would say that maybe your own team should practice what you are preaching, how many home grown players do we have in our side, how many Wigan players who have come through the ranks and have gone on to play for G.B over the last 10 years, compare these to players from your own club, look at this season at how many players you have in your first team squad who are home grown, I counted maybe 5 or 6, compare that to how many of our first team are home grown and have come through the ranks, you are are looking at over 15.
Your own club really need to start turning out some quality youngsters, because at the moment not one of your star players is home grown talent is he, unles you count Hilton as a star player that is, and Noone and Wood are far from world class are they, and as for Gaskell, well. Not one of your young players who has come through the ranks is even close to playing representative rugby, so dont preach about building a team and not buying one, because we have more of our young guys in the G.B squad than you, and that is without Hock and O'loughlin, infact you dont have anyone apart from Gleeson, and you paid an obscene amount for him. So it looks like we win that arguement hands down I think.

I mean come on, you buy in a team that can finally compete in Super League(only took you 10 years), and you get all high and mighty and decide to go and wind up the pie heads thinking you're all that all of a sudden, it makes me laugh to read all your Holier Than Thou crap, and point pickong over peoples grammar on an online forum, if thats how you get your kicks, then I'm glad your pleased so easily, it makes sense really, as thats what must have got you through until now watching the Wire amble through every mediocre season you've had in SL up until now.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

this guy[sorry is that an american term]is on par with the now departed wnac.why don,t you go on to a wire forum or a general rl forum instead of mouthing of to wigan fans just because your team got a couple of wins. since when was good grammar the bench mark for being proud to be british. get a life saddo. ps. sorry about the lack of caps ,yeah right :D
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

heydude posted:
Family board? No personal insults? Double standards? Impartial moderators? :conf:
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

heydude posted:
what this sonny thing trying to sound older than you are.please i know warrington is rife with drugs but stay off them.warrington are an average team and for the last several games we have been making poor and average teams look good hello that's why we have ian millward now idiot.finally i am not british i am english and dam well proud of it w****r. :D

Lost again!

Where are the moderators?
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Doveoverdave posted:

Lost again!

Where are the moderators?
Still asleep when these messages were posted. We're not on here 24 hours a day you know.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

heydude posted:
finally i am not british i am english and dam well proud of it ******. :D
Heydude, please refrain from this kind of remark. As has been mentioned a couple of times this is a family board, and to be honest I've not seen anything our Wires-loving friend has said which justifies this use of bad language or personal insult. How about concentrating on winding him/her up about all the trophies Warrington haven't won in recent years instead...

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:

Family board? No personal insults? Double standards? Impartial moderators? :conf:
And dealt with as soon as it has been spotted by a moderator. We *are* impartial, there are no double standards, but we can't be expected to pick up on everything straight away. Sleep is necessary from time-to-time...

[hr]
Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!!

Post by Danny Tickle's No1 Fan!!! »

Just askin but....wiresphs have you not got your own message board 2 go & moan on?? Or are you a wigan fan in disguise?? :lol: :eusa3:
Wigan Till i Die..That'll Ding Dang Do 4 me!!
NOBBY'S NUTS 4 WIGAN!!

waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

jj and dod why do you attack everthing on this site. if it,s that bad why do you come on it?