Cas vs leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan_forever1985

Cas vs leeds

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Hampshire dropped

I feel sorry for the lad he doesn't seem to be able to get a run like I said in the other thread I think he needs to drop into the championship and get playing week in week out
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
medlocke

Re: Cas vs leeds

Post by medlocke »

Shame, i was looking forward to seeing if he could have a good game and change my mind about him
jobo

Post by jobo »

4th from bottom versus the bottom club it's a good game so far.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Only two things wrong with it, Stevo and the singing
jobo

Post by jobo »

medlocke wrote:Only two things wrong with it, Stevo and the singing
Don't forget "was that a knock on" Eddie.
Wigan_forever1985

Daryll Powell is by far the best coach in this comp
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Leeds have been giving don't panic speeches all week WELL sorry but they need to panic because the Top 8 is getting further away. Lucky Salford had points docked.

Shame re Hampshire but understandable decision that is not reflection on the player.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:Leeds have been giving don't panic speeches all week WELL sorry but they need to panic because the Top 8 is getting further away. Lucky Salford had points docked.
Even with 6 points docked they're ahead of Leeds. Hopefully gain more ground on them tomorrow night!????
Wigan_forever1985

cpwigan wrote:Leeds have been giving don't panic speeches all week WELL sorry but they need to panic because the Top 8 is getting further away. Lucky Salford had points docked.

Shame re Hampshire but understandable decision that is not reflection on the player.
Agree completely I don't think it was done on form but the lad needs to play week in week out before he can develop and we can guage how good he is, I can't see him doing that in superleague at present, at least not in his preferred position
endoman

Post by endoman »

Surprised to hear that Leeds won't be back in training until Monday. Not one for flogging players, but 3 days off seems a bit odd.