Magic Next week

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AndyNick

Magic Next week

Post by AndyNick »

Who's all making the trip North next weekend? I'm going for both days as always. I know it's one that splits opinion but personally I really like the concept and really enjoy attending.

Can't help but think that this is a massive banana skin. Leeds will be well up for this, they've never beaten us at Magic and even though they're struggling, we've hardly been setting the world alight and they will feel we are there for the taking.

I'm in the Gallowgate stand and have 8 Ginge on the back of my shirt so if you see me come and say hello, Would love to put some faces to names.

Also if anyone was there last year and can recommend a good breakfast either near St James Park or in Jesmond where we're staying, would appreciate it as we had 2 last year which were dreadful.
josie andrews

Re: Magic Next week

Post by josie andrews »

Me & my best friends are going, travelling up Friday but only staying overnight Saturday, return Sunday.

(That's long enough to leave Stephen to look after the animals on his own!! :o ) :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Just going up for the day as the wife is back in work on sunday but looking forward to it as always.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Heading North and South

Me and the lad South from Edinburgh. Daughter North from London . Friday evening to Monday morning .

See you all there

First question from daughter will be . "When are Wigan playing at Millwall this year" :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17:

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Friday until Monday for me too, love the magic weekend just hope
The weather and the team turns up good
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

So apparently we're playing in the Green kit.

Why??????
OJ

Post by OJ »

AndyNick wrote:So apparently we're playing in the Green kit.

Why??????
We'll blend in with the grass better and make us harder to spot by the opposition
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

cumbria_warrior wrote:Friday until Monday for me too, love the magic weekend just hope
The weather and the team turns up good
The weather forecast is poor, I just hope they have got it wrong!

Cracking weekend last year, I am looking forward to another excellent couple of days and hopefully a Wigan win.

Why was it arranged for the same weekend as the English and Scottish Cup Finals though?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

I'm going.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Why was it arranged for the same weekend as the English and Scottish Cup Finals though?
The RFL are in charge.