Salford vs. Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
standishcat

Salford vs. Wigan

Post by standishcat »

Hope I don't seem to be overreacting here or asking for too much soon, but I can't deny that I am "excited" OR "intrigued" for want of a better word, about the match on Monday. I won't be there but it's on tv and I'd just like to see how things pan out, especially team selection.

Anyone else feeling the same or am I alone in my melodramatic moment? :D
mrs_carney

Re: Salford vs. Wigan

Post by mrs_carney »

I joined you in your "melodramatic" moment on monday, i'm really interested into the team millward will pick, i know hes got a limited choice but still, i cant wait.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
portite

Post by portite »

Yep, I'm going too. Should be interesting indeed. A good crowd and a couple of ex Wiganers in their team. Lets hope Wigan give a good account of themselves.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'm really excited but have once again been conveniently placed on the "working list" Not happy one bit, suppose I'll have to watch it again when it's on later. We've been told not to expect miracles but I'm excited about seeing if the team will play with a new confidence.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
I'm really excited but have once again been conveniently placed on the "working list" Not happy one bit, suppose I'll have to watch it again when it's on later. We've been told not to expect miracles but I'm excited about seeing if the team will play with a new confidence.
Don't worry MrsLam...I'll be there!
:wink:
It's going to be interesting to see how much difference he can make - I hope it's a lot!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Am I turning into a bobbin Geoff?

I can't even call in sick, there's only three of us in. What a mess. I expect a full report on this board an hour after the game ends please.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Am I turning into a bobbin Geoff?

I can't even call in sick, there's only three of us in. What a mess. I expect a full report on this board an hour after the game ends please.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Tell them that your being violently sick and couldnt possibly work, it'd just be mean on your fellow employees
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

MrsLam posted:
I expect a full report on this board an hour after the game ends please.
Yes please, I will need a report as well. I am off for a weeks holiday on Saturday and will miss the next two games!

What timing. We get a new coach and I won't be at the next two games.

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I may be late back, depending on how we play - travelling back via St Helens pubs may be an option...

Or not.

Anyway, the report will be provided ASAP - did someone say it was on Sky? may need to watch the video too...

Who's going to be first with a scoreline prediction?

DaveO, my holiday timing is even worse, given the recent developments...I miss the Saints League game mid-July.
Seemed like a good idea at the time!