José Mourinho

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
medlocke

José Mourinho

Post by medlocke »

Has he been reading Jack Gibsons book?, he's never stayed any where more than 3 years :sly:
Kittwazzer

Re: José Mourinho

Post by Kittwazzer »

medlocke wrote:Has he been reading Jack Gibsons book?, he's never stayed any where more than 3 years :sly:
Probably read all about it on here then bought a copy on EBay for £4.37 plus p+p
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:Has he been reading Jack Gibsons book?, he's never stayed any where more than 3 years :sly:
CP is his agent

Mourinhio will do well first season CL spot a cup win and then get a new deal fail inside 6 months pocket the rest of the contract and go to another job.

He has no loyalty to any club. His style can not change so instead of changing he gets fired.
BriH

Post by BriH »

thegimble wrote:
CP is his agent

Mourinhio will do well first season CL spot a cup win and then get a new deal fail inside 6 months pocket the rest of the contract and go to another job.

He has no loyalty to any club. His style can not change so instead of changing he gets fired.
I think Man U will regret appointing 'The Sulky One'. His recent track record is awful.
First season might inspire them with a lot of expensive signings then it will all go belly up then he will walk away with another few millions.
I wish I had been a football manager - it's the only job I know where failure is rewarded!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Failure is indeed rewarded, but JM has been pretty successful in the past. Best example would be Sven. I daresay he's still struggling now to spend all the massive pay-off the FA gave him.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

His recent track record is awful? In his last full season in charge of Chelsea he won the premier league, this season was a disaster because the players stopped playing for him for whatever reason, not because he is a bad manager!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

A manager who takes all the plaudits in success yet blames others when itit goes wrong.
I'm not a Liverpool fan butbut would rather have Klopp or Potchettino as my team manager.
Just my opinion of course.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:His recent track record is awful? In his last full season in charge of Chelsea he won the premier league, this season was a disaster because the players stopped playing for him for whatever reason, not because he is a bad manager!
But how often does he leave a club since 2002 this will be his 6th club all get some success with him but have a season where it goes a bit wrong either on the field or off and he goes.

He is not a long term solution for any club. Especially as this time even though he has gone to the biggest club in Britain its not the richest in terms of owners who spend money for fun at times. All the others in their league were.

This will be his biggest challenge and the Man U squad is awful atm needs major work and with Chelsea and City getting new managers he could find it hard.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

thegimble wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:His recent track record is awful? In his last full season in charge of Chelsea he won the premier league, this season was a disaster because the players stopped playing for him for whatever reason, not because he is a bad manager!
But how often does he leave a club since 2002 this will be his 6th club all get some success with him but have a season where it goes a bit wrong either on the field or off and he goes.

He is not a long term solution for any club. Especially as this time even though he has gone to the biggest club in Britain its not the richest in terms of owners who spend money for fun at times.

This will be his biggest challenge and the Man U squad is awful atm needs major work and with Chelsea and City getting new managers he could find it hard.
The problem with the average United supporter is that they still think that they are the club which can still attract the best players in the world like they use to do before the richer millionaires and consortiums come on the scene at other clubs like Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City with others in the pipeline.

As for style of football, what would many United supporters know about that when they are renown for having the most bandwagon supporters who know little or nothing about the game and just go to watch, irrespective of any style or manager.

As for Mourinho, I think that time has caught up with him and there are now far better managers in world football than him.