Re: Disciplinary?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

PorterjohLam wrote:BBC Radio ManchesterVerified account
‏@bbcradiomanc
BREAKING Wigan Warriors say 1 of their players could face disciplinary action following an incident on Friday night.

https://twitter.com/bbcradiomanc/status ... 3455591424

Absolutely mental rumours going around about who it is and what it involves that I probably can't repeat here, but anyone know if there's any truth in it? Obviously we know one of the players is in trouble, but does anyone know more/can say more?

All I am going to say if a player gets fired or suspended by the club then it proves that the coach has his golden boys. And nevermind how poor they are they get preferential treatment.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

well incident off the pitch. shouldnt we just fine the guy, force him to do some community coaching and call it there.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Comments on another site are that this is bad.
I'm shocked with what has been said.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Can someone enlighten me please?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

It has been rumoured that a fight took place between 2 Wigan players after a day out
At the races .Both fists and bottles were alleged to have been used.
TrueBlueWarrior

Cheers platt, as in fighting against each other? Surely with all the technology around nowadays there will be evidence out there!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Alcohol, enough said!!
Lee481

Post by Lee481 »

What are the staff playing at? I'm all for a mid season team bonding event etc but if the rumours are true, large amounts of alcohol is involved. Mad Monday is all about getting wasted at seasons end, not mid season, especially as we've a large amount of playing staff returning from injury.
Just hope it's all rumours and just handbags.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

On another website it's been mentioned that a player from Wigan supposedly subject of an item being used against him has been seen in a B&Q store with not a mark on him.
The silence of the club again is frustrating.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Panchitta Marra wrote:On another website it's been mentioned that a player from Wigan supposedly subject of an item being used against him has been seen in a B&Q store with not a mark on him.
The silence of the club again is frustrating.
Sorry but where you work would you like to tell us all when you get a disciplinary. Which should be subject to confidentiality. Club is doing the right thing and has handled it well so far.