Ideas for the web site

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriors

Ideas for the web site

Post by warriors »

The web site is kind of boring,most of the time people are just argueing about something. Like i give a dam. There isn't that much to read. There is only little bits. But i found it out by the teletext.
Mike you should put something good on the site, like littles games an that. Then more people will come to the site of course. And you will keep them happy.

P.S. now people will be saying it is stupid i.e. fraggle, robjoanz myb mrs lam etc. But im not bother it is only a idea. :)
Fraggle

Re: Ideas for the web site

Post by Fraggle »

warriors posted:
The web site is kind of boring,most of the time people are just argueing about something. Like i give a dam. There isn't that much to read. There is only little bits. But i found it out by the teletext.
Mike you should put something good on the site, like littles games an that. Then more people will come to the site of course. And you will keep them happy.

P.S. now people will be saying it is stupid i.e. fraggle, robjoanz myb mrs lam etc. But im not bother it is only a idea. :)
Sorry to disappoint you Warriors, I'm not going to tell you it's stupid. There may be news on here people don't get to read on Teletext (believe it or not, some of us don't have televisions so don't see Teletext) and you're welcome to join in the arguments, as you have done in the past, but in the end if you think it's boring then no-one forces you to visit here.

But if you want something "good" then someone's got to write it. Why not create a game or something like that, send it to Mike and he might add it to the site. He's got a job outside of running this place you know and probably hasn't got time to do things like that himself...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Plymouthpieeater

Post by Plymouthpieeater »

As I live in Plymouth I rely on this site for any news on Wigan. Most information regarding the squad can't be found on teletext. I'd like to thank Mike and the moderators for providing such an excellent service. Give your selves a huge pat on the back!
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i live in newtownabbey,n.ireland and i find the site a great source of imformation keep up the the good work folks
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

This web site is top class. We have our little disagreements but sports about opinios. Long live wigan-warriors.com
Pain is temporary pride is forever
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

The Black Pearl posted:
We have our little disagreements but sports about opinios.
Indeed, it would be a pretty dismal place if someone posted something and all anyone else could reply was "I agree", "Me too", "Me too", "me 2", "mee to" etc.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Fraggle posted:
The Black Pearl posted:
Indeed, it would be a pretty dismal place if someone posted something and all anyone else could reply was "I agree", "Me too", "Me too", "me 2", "mee to" etc.
Got to agree with you there fraggle :roll:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mrs_carney posted:
Fraggle posted:
The Black Pearl posted:
Me too!
warriors

Post by warriors »

robjoenz posted:
mrs_carney posted:
Fraggle posted: Indeed, it would be a pretty dismal place if someone posted something and all anyone else could reply was "I agree", "Me too", "Me too", "me 2", "mee to" etc.
Me too!
It was just my opinion, im not really in to talk about wigan over the net an the rest.
Just thought i would say my opinion an if people thought the same an it might of been done.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Fraggle posted:
The Black Pearl posted:
Me 2.