Ideas for the web site

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: Ideas for the web site

Post by jinkin jimmy »

heydude posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:

Heydude and Waterside Glens are prime examples. Never start a debate but are always ready to shoot someone down.

I've not got a problem with this - I'll just not post anything for debate, but please don't try to portray this site as a mouthpiece for free speech!!

The outsiders get deleted, the insiders can swear like f***, insult the rest and still get away with it. I've quoted many facts to prove this and no-one has been able to come back because it's all been true.

Double standards, insider crowd, "yes" men (and women), etc.

ADMIT WHAT YOU ARE!! :angry:
jimmy reading your posts always makes me laugh oh sorry shooting you down i do apologizes. :wink:
No problem Heydude. I notice you have started a thread. Congratulations!! Surely I haven't spurred you on have I? :wink:
heydude

Post by heydude »

jinkin jimmy posted:
heydude posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:

Heydude and Waterside Glens are prime examples. Never start a debate but are always ready to shoot someone down.

I've not got a problem with this - I'll just not post anything for debate, but please don't try to portray this site as a mouthpiece for free speech!!

The outsiders get deleted, the insiders can swear like f***, insult the rest and still get away with it. I've quoted many facts to prove this and no-one has been able to come back because it's all been true.

Double standards, insider crowd, "yes" men (and women), etc.

ADMIT WHAT YOU ARE!! :angry:
jimmy reading your posts always makes me laugh oh sorry shooting you down i do apologizes. :wink:
No problem Heydude. I notice you have started a thread. Congratulations!! Surely I haven't spurred you on have I? :wink:
done a few threads before jimmy but sometimes when i have an idea for a thread someones already done it (must be something to do with my low intelligence :wink: ) :D
don't eat yellow snow
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

heydude posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
heydude posted: jimmy reading your posts always makes me laugh oh sorry shooting you down i do apologizes. :wink:
done a few threads before jimmy but sometimes when i have an idea for a thread someones already done it (must be something to do with my low intelligence :wink: ) :D
Coming too late??
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Thanks for the info Fraggle and Rob. One last point - what does it cost to provide a site like this? We all use it constantly but I for one don't contribute financially.

Does it cost Mike a fortune, does it break even somehow, or are all the clique Bill Gates style billionaires sharing Mike's massive earnings from this site? :lol:
It doesn't cost me anything at the moment (except for time). The site is run from my PC on my desk at work so there are no hosting costs. However, I may have to move the site to a commercial host soon, and I am saving the money I get from the adverts (about 50c per day) to go towards paying for this.

I bascially run the site for fun, and to provide a record of all things Wigan for the years to come.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

In other words...come on people, get clicking!