DaveO-Font of all Knowledge!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ron

DaveO-Font of all Knowledge!

Post by Ron »

Re: Warriors idea of something different for the board. I have a photograph in "My Pictures" folder which I would like to put on the board. How/can I transfer this into a message.
DaveO

Re: DaveO-Font of all Knowledg...

Post by DaveO »

You need to use the img tags and supply a link to your image. That means the image must be somewhere that can be linked to which is not your My Documents folder.

So if you have some free web space with your Internet account from your ISP you could upload the image there and link to it using the img tags (which you see in the row of buttons av=bove the message pane when you are replying).

If you want Mike to add an image to the web site you have to send him an email I think.

Dave
Ron

Re: DaveO-Font of all Know...

Post by Ron »

DaveO posted:
You need to use the img tags and supply a link to your image. That means the image must be somewhere that can be linked to which is not your My Documents folder.

So if you have some free web space with your Internet account from your ISP you could upload the image there and link to it using the img tags (which you see in the row of buttons av=bove the message pane when you are replying).

If you want Mike to add an image to the web site you have to send him an email I think.

Dave
Dave, Thanks for your reply but the instructions went way over my head. I have emailed Mike with the picture. Maybe he will include this somewhere and might be of interest to others.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: DaveO-Font of all Know...

Post by Mike »

Hi

I didn't seem to get an email - it may have got lost in all the spam. Can you send it again and tell me what the title is on this thread.

Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐