Tomorrow's Vote.

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
ian.birchall

Tomorrow's Vote.

Post by ian.birchall »

No wavering at the last moment. Remember what my strapine says.

Europe is for holidays not for joining.

VOTE LEAVE VOTE LEAVE VOTE LEAVE.

Set Europe free.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Tomorrow's Vote.

Post by Wandering Warrior »

How many more threads do we need on this matter? I find it childish that you have a need to campaign by starting a fresh thread on this forum once again on a situation that has well over 40 pages on the subject purely to impose your own opinion?!
Thankfully it will be all over today but the ramifications could last my lifetime.
How ironic that Camoron promised this not expecting to be in a position to implement it! Very similar to Farage if we come out!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Wandering Warrior wrote:How many more threads do we need on this matter? I find it childish that you have a need to campaign by starting a fresh thread on this forum once again on a situation that has well over 40 pages on the subject purely to impose your own opinion?!
Thankfully it will be all over today but the ramifications could last my lifetime.
How ironic that Camoron promised this not expecting to be in a position to implement it! Very similar to Farage if we come out!!
Wandering Warrior I do not think it childish at all to want a separate thread where people can be encouraged to vote the way I want them to. Now doing something useful with your life and go out today and vote LEAVE.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
SJ

Post by SJ »

medlocke wrote:OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
What are you trying to say Meds :lol:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

ian.birchall wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:How many more threads do we need on this matter? I find it childish that you have a need to campaign by starting a fresh thread on this forum once again on a situation that has well over 40 pages on the subject purely to impose your own opinion?!
Wandering Warrior I do not think it childish at all to want a separate thread where people can be encouraged to vote the way I want them to. Now doing something useful with your life and go out today and vote LEAVE.
The sad thing is that many with no mind of their own will simply follow the line of the three major political parties and their cronies in the newspapers and vote to 'stay in'

It happen in 1973 and will happen again!

Wandering Warrior

Whelley Warrior wrote:
ian.birchall wrote:
The sad thing is that many with no mind of their own will simply follow the line of the three major political parties and their cronies in the newspapers and vote to 'stay in'

Whelley if you want to get personal that's fine but just because I have a different opinion to you doesn't mean I don't have a mind of my own!
Some of the bigoted assumptions and banal comments you make often make me wonder if you actually talk through your mouth when face to face!!
I'm quite happy with my life at the moment, why should I vote to change it? In my opinion I'd be brain dead to do so!!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
ian.birchall wrote: Wandering Warrior I do not think it childish at all to want a separate thread where people can be encouraged to vote the way I want them to. Now doing something useful with your life and go out today and vote LEAVE.

Whelley if you want to get personal that's fine but just because I have a different opinion to you doesn't mean I don't have a mind of my own!
Some of the bigoted assumptions and banal comments you make often make me wonder if you actually talk through your mouth when face to face!!
I'm quite happy with my life at the moment, why should I vote to change it? In my opinion I'd be brain dead to do so!!
Did I mention you personally?

No, I just give a opinion on the way that many will vote and as usual you jumped in on the assumption that I was referring to you.

And why no reply to the poster who did have a go at you?

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Keep it on the EU thread please
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Wandering Warrior

You never mention anything personally Whelley,you assume and imply, so I've assumed you mean me because my views differ. Does that sound reasonable?
When folk like Johnson, Farage and Gove, who mainly have no authority to implement what promises they are making, it seems rather dumb to go along and believe them. As I said why should I bring uncertainty into my life?