England

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
jobo

England

Post by jobo »

Although I agree with Mikes sentiments regarding anyone beating England but tonight, despite the acrimony of the referendum, can't help but wanting us to win.

Come on England.
jobo

Re: England

Post by jobo »

Damn, flattering to deceive.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Brexit twice in the space of a week, surely not :cool: :lol: :lol:
jobo

Post by jobo »

Think so. What a load of rubbish.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Embarrassing!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Predictable.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

No surprise seeing how our football clubs, especially in the Premiership like normal life jobs are now full of foreigners, especially in many of the key positions.

Give our many own good young players who are playing in non league football the chance to play at the Professional level.

On my travels around the county and beyond watching my Grandson play, I have seen young players as good if not better than many of the foreign players signed by lower league clubs because like normal jobs they come cheap, especially for the poorer clubs. Many of our own players who are good enough for the Premiership are in the Championship, players good enough for the Championship in Division One and so on down the tiers of Leagues.

The excuse by the FA was that because we were in the EU, they could not impose any restrictions on the number of players signed due to free movement of Labour law of the EU.

How then can the two codes of rugby and cricket find ways of limiting the number of foreign players?

Now that we are out of the EU, I see no reason whatsoever that rules on the number of foreign players at all clubs cannot now be introduced so that clubs are mainly made up of British born players which then will lead us back to a better quality England International like we had in the past.

The foreign players may attract supporters to club games, but it has led to a lowering of standard in the quality of our International football team.

JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

Ha Ha!
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Maybe the ideal situation would be four on the books but never more than two on the pitch for each team, be it cricket, either rugby code or football.
BriH

Post by BriH »

medlocke wrote:Brexit twice in the space of a week, surely not :cool: :lol: :lol:
Afraid so Meds! Thank the Lord my favourite sport is The Greatest Game.