Rocky what now

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
platt-warrior

Rocky what now

Post by platt-warrior »

With the arrival of Chase back to Cas where does that leave Rocky?

He must now have dropped to 4th choice,so should he come back and fight for a
Start or look elsewhere?
cpwigan

Re: Rocky what now

Post by cpwigan »

He is suffering at the moment from a huge lack of confidence.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

He just isn't good enough, end of story, when certain fans start realising this then the better we will be :exc:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Like Lockers :roll:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Deal with it Alan, He's Tommy Tank :exc:
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Just like Patrick Arvannnnnnn
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Meds I would never write any young player off. Moreso when that player is still a Wigan player. The guy is low confidence wise and thus not playingh for Cas. Does that mean he us runnish? or a case of class is permanent, form is temporary?

Are the players playing for England garbage, worse than those playing for Wales or are the Welsh currently more confidents hence playing better?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Ok here i go..

There seems to have been and i used this word on facebook so it'll do here,a "cult"like following surrounding Hampshire,i do think he will ever make the grade at Wigan i really dont.

The move to Cas was a herald a new era for the lad it was hoped,simply put for me when a prop is playing ahead of him when he's been fit theres clearly something wrong,so what i wonder is it?

Now his supporters will wail it has to be Wane,its all his fault surely..so why hasnt Powell,a coach i really do rate really highly if you can forget his demeanour,can't get anything out of him so it must be his fault..ok where next Leeds? Hull? will they get anything out of him?

I see someone has said he could be low on confidence,ok i'm new here and i respect everyones viewpoint but please he's barely started any games for them,if your low on confidence after barely 6 months at a new club then theres something wrong with the player,indeed if he hadnt seemed so eager to be away for the year he'd have been in line for a games at Wigan you have to wonder who engineered the deal that seems to have turned so sour for him.

The way some people have bigged the lad up is frankly laughable,i dont give a rats how good he was at lower levels,sport sadly is littered with lads who look the buisness at a young age i wonder if this is the case with young Ryan,i hope not.

I doubt wether he'll be back,even with that new contract but im wrong about many things but long term im sure his future lies away from Wigan.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He was very badly advised by a close family member & it has nothing whatsoever to do with Wane!

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

I still think there's alot to come from Hampshire.
Before Budgie left for the chooks there was only one other player in the team at that time that could keep up with Budgie and it was rocky.
The lad is really quick and I think he has talent.
I don't know if it's an attitude thing with him, a total lack of confidence, but he's massively under performing on what his capabilities are in my opinion.
It's difficult to see an outcome, as for me if Darryl Powell, an ex international stand off can't bring it out, then who can. Maybe the lad needs to look closer to home and give himself a big shake.