Nigel Farage

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
BriH

Nigel Farage

Post by BriH »

He has resigned as leader of UKIP!! Again, but this time for real, he says.
Doing a European Tour.
the pieman

Re: Nigel Farage

Post by the pieman »

was always going to be interesting this one

at the end of the day his party wanted UK independance - he's got it with the vote from a couple of weeks ago

so what happens to him and his party?? they have achieved what they wanted. havent they??
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

A great man who gave up 17 years of his life to help us get back our freedom and sovereignty :eusa2:
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Yet another chaos monger does a runner safe in the knowledge the sheep followed his lies and his multi million pound pension there to support him.
Well done suckers!!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Yet another chaos monger does a runner safe in the knowledge the sheep followed his lies and his multi million pound pension there to support him.
Well done suckers!!!
When are you going to accept that it was a democratic decision of the people and stop winging about the decision.

Hate to think what you are like at home when Wigan lose!

Wandering Warrior

I'll make and post comments when and as I like, that's Democracy! The man's a complete and utter butt hole and despite the fact he has a German wife he'll slag off Johnny Foreigner!
He's ran off and let somebody else sort his chaos out just like your other star Bozo.
By the way I'm currently enjoying some foreign hospitality in Greece!! Nice.
SJ

Post by SJ »

medlocke wrote:A great man who gave up 17 years of his life to help us get back our freedom and sovereignty :eusa2:
Yes Meds. It will be interesting to see how "history " records this mans contribution to our democracy

Unfortunately this so called "coffin dodger" won't be around to see it but my grandchildren will and I'm confident they will appreciate his contribution to enable them to determine their own future. That's his legacy :exc:
Wandering Warrior

SJ wrote:
medlocke wrote:A great man who gave up 17 years of his life to help us get back our freedom and sovereignty :eusa2:
Yes Meds. It will be interesting to see how "history " records this mans contribution to our democracy

Unfortunately this so called "coffin dodger" won't be around to see it but my grandchildren will and I'm confident they will appreciate his contribution to enable them to determine their own future. That's his legacy :exc:
Keep taking the medicine, lets hope all our grandchildren appreciate your Vote!
SJ

Post by SJ »

I'm just one of. 17 million. My final word on this topic. Off to take refuge in my coffin before it gets dark :cool:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

He was busted flush the second he said "well I didn't mean 350 million a week"