If the Doc wins

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

If the Doc wins

Post by cpwigan »

Then the RFL look stupid a few club owners/coaches down at the bottom of SL will be literally pooping in their trousers.
josie andrews

Re: If the Doc wins

Post by josie andrews »

Can you be more explicit? Wins what??
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
S_Riley

Post by S_Riley »

josie andrews wrote:Can you be more explicit? Wins what??
I think he means if the Doc wins back the league points that were deducted, Josie
markill

Post by markill »

Salary cap appeal hearing is today Josie.

Koukash's biggest mistake might be representing the club himself. If it's anything like the press conference he did then he'll make a right muddle of it.

I think the issue now falls in whether the payments he's been found to have made that should have been declared on the call figures for players have actually taken them over the cap, and if they haven't are they a big enough offence to warrant the 6 points deduction.

I don't really believe a word the guy says though. I hope we get to see all the information, with names redacted of course, so we can see for ourselves
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

He admitted some payments took them over the cap when sky asked him about it last week,then rambled on about an email,he needs proper representation over this.

Never liked the points deduction for cap breaches,it is after all about money,so fine the club and fine them hard but don't take away points.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I agree with Fozzie but if you have to take it away at the start of the following season. Powell has rightly criticised the RFL for taking so long to resolve this issue and leave clubs potentially outside the top 8, 3? games to react.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

cpwigan wrote:I agree with Fozzie but if you have to take it away at the start of the following season. Powell has rightly criticised the RFL for taking so long to resolve this issue and leave clubs potentially outside the top 8, 3? games to react.
I agree do you think this may have a bearing on rfl outcome regarding backlash if points are given back.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think Salford and the Doc are already top of the RFL hitlist so it just add to that. Whatever the outcome it is a damn mess.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

The RFL are a mess full stop.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

S_Riley wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Can you be more explicit? Wins what??
I think he means if the Doc wins back the league points that were deducted, Josie
Thank you ????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan