60 people feared dead after truck hits crowd in Nice, French officials say

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
josie andrews

60 people feared dead after truck hits crowd in Nice, French officials say

Post by josie andrews »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... is-vehicle

RIP to those who have lost their lives
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Panchitta Marra

Re: 60 people feared dead after truck hits crowd in Nice, French...

Post by Panchitta Marra »

What's the world coming to!!
BriH

Post by BriH »

Josie, it looks like there were at least 84 dead Friday, am.

I despair at what is happening in the world.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

The reality is it will never stop and that is a frightening thought. So sad!! RIP
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
SJ

Post by SJ »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:The reality is it will never stop and that is a frightening thought. So sad!! RIP
Apparently the driver was known to the authorities Time this scum started to have "accidents"
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

RIP
Showing tolerance to the intolerant is a recipe for disaster!?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
ian b

Post by ian b »

Effing SCUM
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Surely people have noticed that this kind of thing has gone worse since we got rid of Dictators like Saddam and Ghadafi.

The whole of the Middle East and North Africa is not only in turmoil as a result, but has gone worse with the Muslim extremists extending their hatred of Christians and Jews to Europe.

And my comment is not racist, but simple fact!

But of course, those who cannot see the cancer in our mist will think different!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Whelley Warrior wrote:Surely people have noticed that this kind of thing has gone worse since we got rid of Dictators like Saddam and Ghadafi.

The whole of the Middle East and North Africa is not only in turmoil as a result, but has gone worse with the Muslim extremists extending their hatred of Christians and Jews to Europe.

But of course, those who cannot see the cancer in our mist will think different!
Someone I know who worked most of his life in middle eastern countries and who had an understanding of their Holy writings, mentioned to me that basically it says that Islam will survive at the detriment of all other religion.
These extremists seem to be taking that point literally.
It is difficult in many countries where there are no TV's, radios or newspapers in the family home and all that people are taught is from their parents passed on from the mosques.
Be it a radically taught mosque then this is passed onto youngsters who know no other way.
Could this be taught better in Europe to try eliminate the extremism or are they just he'll bent on destroying others.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Surely people have noticed that this kind of thing has gone worse since we got rid of Dictators like Saddam and Ghadafi.

Someone I know who worked most of his life in middle eastern countries and who had an understanding of their Holy writings, mentioned to me that basically it says that Islam will survive at the detriment of all other religion.
These extremists seem to be taking that point literally.
It is difficult in many countries where there are no TV's, radios or newspapers in the family home and all that people are taught is from their parents passed on from the mosques.
Be it a radically taught mosque then this is passed onto youngsters who know no other way.
Could this be taught better in Europe to try eliminate the extremism or are they just he'll bent on destroying others.
There is one way to stop it. It stopped Japan in its tracks in WW 2. Of course that's unthinkable isn't it. So we've just got to put up with it till they "nuke"us which they would undoubtedly would when they have the means. Too late then. Rant over.