Lisa Nandy

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
ian.birchall

Lisa Nandy

Post by ian.birchall »

Now I know there is a separate thread on the demise of the Labour Party ???????? but bear with me I cannot cope with the length of everybody else's postings (and I plead guilty to my last posting as on this tablet deletion is one letter at a time.
Now to the subject of the thread. I first saw Lisa Nancy on the Daily Politics show some 2/3years ago when she was complaining abiut the paucity of the chips arranged in a fashionable tower on the plates in the Houses of Parliament canteens. Always good to see the important questions being addressed (I like the Panchitta Marra thread) and thought I like this girl I might even be tempted to vote for her if I still lived locally.
This week she was on again and her manners had deteriorated wildly and badly. Like many female MPs she has not got the good manners not to interrupt the other contributors on the programme raising her voice to drown them out, even though she wanted Corbyn out refusing to back the motion on trident because it was a Tory game, continually demanding that Boris be sacked as Foreign Secretary as he was both a liar liar liar and even worse xenophobic.
Time to unseat her and give her a job in a chippy where she could do something really useful like increase the size of the chip portions
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
cpwigan

Re: Lisa Nandy

Post by cpwigan »

lol I presume she was selected by Westminster because Wigan is such a safe Labour seat.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

She's not wrong about the pathological liar and the coffin dodger though is she?
You could put a labour rosette on a lamp post in Wigan and they'd vote for it!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

A career minded ladder climber who was never selected by the local Labour Party and like many MP's today could not care less about the people who vote for them.

Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:She's not wrong about the pathological liar and the coffin dodger though is she?
The same applies in many places in 'Middle England', only there the colour is Blue!

And hopefully you will reach the age of a 'coffin dodger' yourself one day.
doc

Post by doc »

Both Wigan and Makerfield CLPs had all female short lists enforced on them during the selection process in 2010. Lisa Nandy beat two local candidates in the selection process in which votes were cast by members of the Wigan CLP. One of the local candidates has since been convicted of fraud. Bearing this in mind you can hardly say she was a poor choice of Labour candidate.
Wandering Warrior

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:She's not wrong about the pathological liar and the coffin dodger though is she?
The same applies in many places in 'Middle England', only there the colour is Blue!

I'm a coffin dodger now but I don't get hung up about it!
To win an election you need to win middle England in case you hadn't noticed?
Lighten up Whelley, you might begin to enjoy the remainder of your life!!
Wandering Warrior

Whelley Warrior wrote:A career minded ladder climber who was never selected by the local Labour Party and like many MP's today could not care less about the people who vote for them.
Do you actually think Corbyn gives one about folk? He's made a living as a troll in his own party, now he wants the whip he rebelled against to bring all the others in line behind him.
He's one deluded and stubborn man I'm afraid and no different to every other politician, self promoting.
He should be sectioned on the strength of thinking he could be PM!!!
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:

If anyone is hung up on the expression "coffin dodger" it's you. You appear to use that distasteful expression quite often(seemingly for no sensible reason)
If the leader of the Labour Party should be "sectioned" for no other reason than he aspires to become PM then it's you who needs "section ing "( assuming you've not already been sectioned"

Now get a life and stop trolling
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

SJ wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote: The same applies in many places in 'Middle England', only there the colour is Blue!

If anyone is hung up on the expression "coffin dodger" it's you. You appear to use that distasteful expression quite often(seemingly for no sensible reason)
If the leader of the Labour Party should be "sectioned" for no other reason than he aspires to become PM then it's you who needs "section ing "( assuming you've not already been sectioned"

Now get a life and stop trolling
Hopefully, he will reach the age of being a 'coffin dodger' himself one day!