Nuuausala

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
LooseHead

Nuuausala

Post by LooseHead »

Have we signed hype or a player? Ok he has a rep for being tough but anyone can sign a loose cannon who looks for trouble like he did tonight. Fair enough that LMS is a stain on rugby leakage but pulling his hair is little better than kids on a school yard.

Hope I'm proven wrong but so far looks like weve picked up a brawler who will bring little.
jolleymike

Re: Nuuausala

Post by jolleymike »

to be fair big frank reacted to the head butt and on sky what looked like attempted biting by LMS, what happened after that is a result of shocking refereeing by bentham
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

I've just said exactly the same re the biting, no wonder big Frank reacted as he did ,the Sky replays sure do look like Micheal Maguires ugly brother tried to bite Frank Paul.[/quote]
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

I'm not going to make any judgements on his temperament on tonight's showing but clearly he is nowhere near fit enough to be considered as a first-team player. We're playing with 16 1/4 men. Put him on the sidelines please until next season and play a young prop who is fit and understands the plays.
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

mickw wrote:I notice that coward didn't walk down the tunnel after big frank.
McCarthy might not be as thick as he looks. :D
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I'm reminded of Tuigemala who debuted off the bench at Widnes and was awful for his first few games.
Came good eventually and I'm sure FPN will do the same.
5miler

Post by 5miler »

Hasn't played since April I believe. Chucked him in straight off the plane. Don't think we'll see him playing anything like he can until next season. Needs to get used to the club and A good pre-season,then we can judge him.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Not fit at all,I'll reserve judgement about him till next season,suffice to say he's been poor so far but that's to be expected I suppose
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Too early to judge.

Tauatai was considered crap last season and I think we missed him tonight along with Charnley. Two players who can lift a team.

If Wrecking Ball is Tea Towel MkII he will be fine.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

DaveO wrote:Too early to judge.

Tauatai was considered crap last season and I think we missed him tonight along with Charnley. Two players who can lift a team.

If Wrecking Ball is Tea Towel MkII he will be fine.
He'll come good.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards