Reception

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

Reception

Post by turf »

I want to just say well done to all Wigan fans at last night's game who cheered/applauded Bateman when he jogged out for his warm up and when his name was read out by stadium announcer

That reaction from fans in my opinion would have made him feel a whole lot better
OJ

Re: Reception

Post by OJ »

Hope it did make him feel better. He's a great player and we're a better side with him. Everyone deserves a second chance and testosterone has a lot to answer for sometimes
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

If someone I worked with got suspended for 2 months for an unsavoury incident on a works do I don't reckon wouldn't cheer them back into the office. I'd hope they'd got the support they needed but they'd have a long path to walk to get a pat on the back. Just saying.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

The people you work with in the office (teammates) might not cheer him on just yet but the people who get the benefit from his hard work might (consumer)!! Just a thought!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett