Attack coach

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Attack coach

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote:
moto748 wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Is that a serious question?
Yes. If that's OK.

I know that's true in football of course, and assumed a similar procedure applied in rugby; just wanted to be sure. Especially in the light of TL's return. So he's got his badges in NZ, then?

I replied to your question, why didn't you quote it all? It looks like I hadn't answered you.

You can't just 'say' your a coach without the relevant certificates to prove it!

John Winder, our assistant coach, got some of his in Australia at Melbourne Storm! Then continued here with the U19's.

I don't know if Tommy has any badges yet to be honest. He may have got some over in NZ.

Hey, look, I'm quoting the lot now. :lol:

There were comments on the subject of 'quotes within quotes' the other week, and IIRC it was you, Josie, who complained about people lazily quoting a load of inessential stuff. I generally trim irrelevant stuff out most of the time, cos I agree it makes posts pointlessly longer and hard to read.

I quoted the part of your response that I replied to, so I think it's clear enough that you replied. Anyone requiring the full Monty could see your post in all its glory just a few inches above!

But I think it's fair to say that both of your replies to me have been pretty, shall we say... snippy? I'm certainly getting the impression that I'm on someone's s**** list!

I don't come on here (or anywhere else on the internet) to pick a row; I'm too old for that game. As far as I know I haven't upset anyone else here (have I? Speak up, guys!), so I hope there isn't a problem.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
moto748 wrote: Yes. If that's OK.

I know that's true in football of course, and assumed a similar procedure applied in rugby; just wanted to be sure. Especially in the light of TL's return. So he's got his badges in NZ, then?

I replied to your question, why didn't you quote it all? It looks like I hadn't answered you.

You can't just 'say' your a coach without the relevant certificates to prove it!

John Winder, our assistant coach, got some of his in Australia at Melbourne Storm! Then continued here with the U19's.

I don't know if Tommy has any badges yet to be honest. He may have got some over in NZ.

Hey, look, I'm quoting the lot now. :lol:

There were comments on the subject of 'quotes within quotes' the other week, and IIRC it was you, Josie, who complained about people lazily quoting a load of inessential stuff. I generally trim irrelevant stuff out most of the time, cos I agree it makes posts pointlessly longer and hard to read.

I quoted the part of your response that I replied to, so I think it's clear enough that you replied. Anyone requiring the full Monty could see your post in all its glory just a few inches above!

But I think it's fair to say that both of your replies to me have been pretty, shall we say... snippy? I'm certainly getting the impression that I'm on someone's s**** list!

I don't come on here (or anywhere else on the internet) to pick a row; I'm too old for that game. As far as I know I haven't upset anyone else here (have I? Speak up, guys!), so I hope there isn't a problem.
Apologies if I seemed that way it wasn't intentional :blush:

It was me who commented on multiple quotes but ours weren't that long :lol:

Some have taken up a full page of quoting quotes, quoting quotes, quoting quotes .........etc etc :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

No worries. :)
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

mine are short mmmmmmmm :blush:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Best attacking coach " Pearl Harbour " :o
markill

Post by markill »

My guess would've been that Tommy will work on relevant qualifications whilst winding down his playing days with us.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

markill wrote:My guess would've been that Tommy will work on relevant qualifications whilst winding down his playing days with us.
No chance of him winding down his career over the next couple of years as he will be in the starting line up. I've watched him play for New Zealand Warriors and he is better on one leg than Smith.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
moto748

Post by moto748 »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
No chance of him winding down his career over the next couple of years as he will be in the starting line up. I've watched him play for New Zealand Warriors and he is better on one leg than Smith.
Yeah, he's looked sharp lately, hasn't he? Especially when you bear in mind he's up against better defences than he will generally come across in SL.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

I don't really know who to suggest,but I have always thought that we have missedHarris.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
markill wrote:My guess would've been that Tommy will work on relevant qualifications whilst winding down his playing days with us.
You really hate Smith!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan