Hampshire

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Hampshire

Post by cpwigan »

Another good game for Cas!
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Hampshire

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

cpwigan wrote:Another good game for Cas!
Agreed. Be careful my friend you mat stir a hornets nest with that comment! We did the right thing tying him to a new deal, I still think he will make it. I just hope it is at Wigan.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse »

It's clear that he has class and one other thing that can't be coached and that is speed, I think he and Williams should be the long term halves combination.
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Shame the ball popped out when he made that break. Would have been interesting to see him use his pace, as not seen him do much in SL in open space.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

That's all he needs to do, play well on the park and not in the stands, meetings, pubs or forums!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Shame it's taken him all season to get into any sort of form though,and Powells comment of the 8 injured players all would have played doesn't bode well.

Another year out on loan at best for him and like Tierney come back afterwards,again 3 half decent performances doesn't make him a roaring success just yet.

While I was watching him I wondered to myself if Chase was having a word or two with him,his spurt of form has coincided with him going back to Cas?
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

It would be a massive mistake if we allowed him to transfer to another club.
All he needs is game time.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Wiganer Ted wrote:It would be a massive mistake if we allowed him to transfer to another club.
Indeed.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Like Tierney he is average, let him go.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote:It would be a massive mistake if we allowed him to transfer to another club.
Indeed.
What position though?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett