Sabbatical.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
The booze hound

Sabbatical.

Post by The booze hound »

This site is a source of information and humour to me, it has, however, in my humble opinion, recently deteriorated into a bickering contest by 4 or 5 individuals who are each the number 1 Wigan fan (self appointed).

Come on Wigan, get it won. Bye for now.
Uncle Fester

Re: Sabbatical.

Post by Uncle Fester »

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Could not agree more... They know who they are, they should just give it a rest and stop criticising other people's views... That said they will not take a blind bit of notice as they are always right and full of self importance.

mickh

Post by mickh »

Good call to all the above!
Mick
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

The booze hound wrote:This site is a source of information and humour to me, it has, however, in my humble opinion, recently deteriorated into a bickering contest by 4 or 5 individuals who are each the number 1 Wigan fan (self appointed).

Come on Wigan, get it won. Bye for now.
Absolutely! 100℅ with you.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Tbh I welcome debate, irrespective of whether I agree with the other person.

This forum is 100% better than RLfans where certain mods, who have clearly never had any real responsibility in their lives, abuse their moderating "power" (as they see it).

Title of man with smallest manhood syndrome must surely go to the comedian that is Wigan Leeds Andy. I sometimes read what he's done to amuse myself in the times that I am too self-critical. :D

In any forum you will get opinions, I would suggest reading and if you don't like them, ignoring.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Wintergreen wrote:Tbh I welcome debate, irrespective of whether I agree with the other person.

This forum is 100% better than RLfans where certain mods, who have clearly never had any real responsibility in their lives, abuse their moderating "power" (as they see it).

Title of man with smallest manhood syndrome must surely go to the comedian that is Wigan Leeds Andy. I sometimes read what he's done to amuse myself in the times that I am too self-critical. :D

In any forum you will get opinions, I would suggest reading and if you don't like them, ignoring.

The said MOD on that forum was once asked by an Ex poster of same forum.

" Are you Ganson with a keyboard "

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Wintergreen wrote:Tbh I welcome debate, irrespective of whether I agree with the other person.

------

I agree with you entirely Wintergreen. I don't think the objection is to opinions or debate, but to certain posters seemingly wanting to dominate every thread, and engaging in school playground-level bickering. It gets very tedious.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Let me know who they are Morley.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

HA HA HA two already posted on here! Amazing