No Lockers tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Nezza Faz

No Lockers tonight

Post by Nezza Faz »

Understand he's out again.
medlocke

Re: No Lockers tonight

Post by medlocke »

He won't be a big miss
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:He won't be a big miss
He never was, was he meds ????
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
medlocke wrote:He won't be a big miss
He never was, was he meds ????
not during this season, He's gone a season too far imo
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

Well from what i have been told, we are bringing in one last signing. A recognised goal kicker. I fully expect Lockers to retire this year, i think he would be a bit daft if he didn't. him and Smith off the cap leaves plenty of space for a kicker. Problem i can't see past though is where will the goal kicker play if indeed we are actively looking for one?
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Cherry_Warrior wrote: I fully expect Lockers to retire this year, i think he would be a bit daft if he didn't. him and Smith off the cap leaves plenty of space for a kicker.
I would be surprised if Joel Tomkins doesn't decide to call it quits either :doz:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Cherry_Warrior wrote:Well from what i have been told, we are bringing in one last signing. A recognised goal kicker. I fully expect Lockers to retire this year, i think he would be a bit daft if he didn't. him and Smith off the cap leaves plenty of space for a kicker. Problem i can't see past though is where will the goal kicker play if indeed we are actively looking for one?
Any names mentioned that you can disclose Cherry.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
Cherry_Warrior wrote:Well from what i have been told, we are bringing in one last signing. A recognised goal kicker. I fully expect Lockers to retire this year, i think he would be a bit daft if he didn't. him and Smith off the cap leaves plenty of space for a kicker. Problem i can't see past though is where will the goal kicker play if indeed we are actively looking for one?
Any names mentioned that you can disclose Cherry.
Brough
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Our injuries always seem to be on/off ones..most other SL teams seem to keep the same team once the injuries have cleared up.
Maybe it's time we got rid of crocks and started a fresh.
Lockers has been in and out for the last three years
J Tomkins is Sooo overated and now is Sooo unfit also
Sam had an injury before he went to aus and has never fully recovered.
Crosby is clearly injured and Mossop seems like he is also
Gelling always plays poor when he's not fit( yet we drop gildart at the first chance)
I've totally had enough and just said to the mates that I'm not arsed if we win nowt this season if it means us sorting out all the above( and more)
Under Maguire he got us fit as fiddles with( for me) a poorer squad than we have now.
New coach is a must and get a scout hired who can spot the endless talent flying around the aus league.They don't have to be over the hill,as they have plenty.
Also can we keep the kids that everybody in the stands realises are good ,apart from the management.
I don't usually type this much but in the poorest SL for some time,we must be doing plenty wrong with our squad.Compared to most teams
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Firestarter wrote: Under Maguire he got us fit as fiddles with( for me) a poorer squad than we have now.
New coach is a must and get a scout hired who can spot the endless talent flying around the aus league.They don't have to be over the hill,as they have plenty.

Agree on both points. Scouting seems poor and we are obsessed with bringing players back not looking forward.

Madge just didn't have different tactics than Wane but better training.
I don't usually type this much but in the poorest SL for some time,we must be doing plenty wrong with our squad.Compared to most teams
Right again. It should do better than it does. Madge realised the potential of the players he had, Wane does not.