u all a sleep

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

u all a sleep

Post by mike binder »

no 1 talking 2 nite :blush:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
thegimble

Re: u all a sleep

Post by thegimble »

mike binder posted:
What a difference a week makes. Nobody could stop talking last week today all going to bed early maybe for the long haul flight to Salford.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thegimble posted:
mike binder posted:
What a difference a week makes. Nobody could stop talking last week today all going to bed early maybe for the long haul flight to Salford.
i no is it that far my bro wants me to pick him up at 10 b there 4 10 30 sure pub not open then :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

just seen on e bay some1 selling the 8 challenge cup finals on 4 dvds 4 £25 is this a good deal?????

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

mike binder posted:
just seen on e bay some1 selling the 8 challenge cup finals on 4 dvds 4 £25 is this a good deal?????
Which games were they
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mike binder posted:
Do you mind, I was dosing there.

Spare a thought for those who need to leave at 7.30am to get there, it's no different to going to work, except I don't have to do any work tomorrow and I have never seen Wigan at work!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

robjoenz posted:
mike binder posted:

Spare a thought for those who need to leave at 7.30am to get there, it's no different to going to work, except I don't have to do any work tomorrow and I have never seen Wigan at work!
Oh you jammy sod im off to work 4.50am. Rather be going to Salford though. Made a booboo and thought we played today.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thegimble posted:
mike binder posted:
Which games were they
the 8 finals 88-94

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thegimble posted:
robjoenz posted:
mike binder posted:

Oh you jammy sod im off to work 4.50am. Rather be going to Salford though. Made a booboo and thought we played today.
triple time???

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

mike binder posted:
thegimble posted:
mike binder posted:
Which games were they
the 8 finals 88-94
Thats not bad value if they are good copies. Seems some games are going at around 5-8 quid for some games on amazon. Include finals and season compilations