Make People Proud

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Make People Proud

Post by cpwigan »

He often says some of those things about himself Josie. It is recorded in interviews.

BTW Whelley off the pitch things are going fine. Watch this space for things happening OFF the pitch.

As for success and entertainment - BOTH, why not

Right I am off to hibernation. Morley pissed me off as I enjoy beating Saint without him being an arsehole.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:He often says some of those things about himself Josie. It is recorded in interviews.

BTW Whelley off the pitch things are going fine. Watch this space for things happening OFF the pitch.

As for success and entertainment - BOTH, why not

Right I am off to hibernation. Morley pissed me off as I enjoy beating Saint without him being an arsehole.
You love me so much, you can't resist including me in your swipe at Morley Pie Eater!

Enjoy the hibernation, cpwigan.

X
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I replied to your post that the problem was elsewhere not Wane.

If it makes you feel happy. I think you are an ********
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:I replied to your post that the problem was elsewhere not Wane.

If it makes you feel happy. I think you are an *.
Your self imposed exile was short lived......again!!!

Stop calling people nasty names, there isn't any need for it
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

If it makes you feel happy. I think you are an arsehole.
I think you deserve a short time in the sin bin.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I saw a poster being attacked/abused I replied by referring to 3 people as .. and was repeatedly abused. One numpty abuses me because I voted to leave Europe (how embarassing is that for said person) I posted a positive and negative critique of the game and got abused by happy clappers (what worth is anything entirely one way positive or negative) I was insultrd, accused of being mentally insane. WTF is the problem with happy clappers? A vist from your friend?
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

josie andrews wrote:

If it makes you feel happy. I think you are an *.
Your self imposed exile was short lived......again!!!

Stop calling people nasty names, there isn't any need for it
I am very proud of the win. Will keep the scummy stains lot quiet at work for a few days at least lol

As for what I have read. When one poster starts to call fans and intimate they should support another team etc then they should be banned. How on Earth can a forum work if this person demands no criticism or debate especially if it dares to be of an opposite opinion to theirs?

This forum has become an "us" versus "them" obsession and some posters do not know when to give this shit up (and I make NO apology for swearing) as the childish antics of some make me want to swear.

I mean, it comes to something when, not even offering a reasonable response to a thread, said posters come online and start with their negative/polarised views just to stir things up ......... again!!!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

If it makes you feel happy. I think you are an ********.
Now, now, no need for that kind of talk as Josie has requested to you on more than one occasion.

Time that anyone making personal remarks was given a caution followed by a 'yellow' card (suspension) and if repeated, a 'red card' (ban)
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Please explain WW. What was the point of that post? apart from reinforcing the fact that both you and CP are acting like children.

Why don't the pair of you take a sabbatical and give the rest of us chance to get back to normal.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

platt-warrior wrote:Please explain WW. What was the point of that post? apart from reinforcing the fact that both you and CP are acting like children.

Why don't the pair of you take a sabbatical and give the rest of us chance to get back to normal.
Says he who's only contributions ever tend to be a swipe at me.

One or two comments on the actual topics would make a nice change!