Sinfield named RFL rugby Director

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Re: Sinfield named RFL rugby Director

Post by medlocke »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:Sinfield was **** as ****, all he had was a half decent kick
And you wonder why you got banned from rl fans Mr Locke?

Do you know 75% of people are stupid according to Whelley's facts? I presume they mean 3 in 4 people lack common sense? So that means both of us are dumb or maybe just one of us?
Interesting don't you think?
I first got banned for threatening to put my cock in King Warriors ear after he followed me round all the SL clubs sites derailing my site wide Lockers poll "How do you rate Lockers and would you have him at your club" my second ban came from calling Nigel Wood a fat knob jockey after having a little drinky poo, my third ban came from me going against and questioning the clique that is on there and my fourth came from wiganleedsandy figuring out i was bakedbeanboogie a formerly banned user now using a new name. :lol:
pedro

Re: Sinfield named RFL rugby Director

Post by pedro »

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:Sinfield was **** as ****, all he had was a half decent kick
And you wonder why you got banned from rl fans Mr Locke?

Do you know 75% of people are stupid according to Whelley's facts? I presume they mean 3 in 4 people lack common sense? So that means both of us are dumb or maybe just one of us?
Interesting don't you think?
I first got banned for threatening to put my cock in King Warriors ear after he followed me round all the SL clubs sites derailing my site wide Lockers poll "How do you rate Lockers and would you have him at your club" my second ban came from calling Nigel Wood a fat knob jockey after having a little drinky poo, my third ban came from me going against and questioning the clique that is on there and my fourth came from wiganleedsandy figuring out i was bakedbeanboogie a formerly banned user now using a new name. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: just spit my coffee out you ****