So long, farewell.........

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

So long, farewell.........

Post by FROM A TO B »

Not been on here much of late and to be honest with the amount of sniping, bitching and repeat posts I've become quite disillusioned. This site used to have some really good banter and debates, but sadly this seems to be the extreme rather than the norm.
Not getting into a "Waneball" debate and to be honest I feel that SL in general is at a low standard at the moment (would we really be 3rd in the league if we had played like this 4-5 years ago)?
Anyway I'll probably still pop in now and again, but really can't be bothered responding to the majority of posts on here.
Win, lose or draw, don't forget we are all here for the greater good and that is keeping them from over t'hill down where they belong :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
josie andrews

Re: So long, farewell.........

Post by josie andrews »

FROM A TO B wrote:Not been on here much of late and to be honest with the amount of sniping, bitching and repeat posts I've become quite disillusioned. This site used to have some really good banter and debates, but sadly this seems to be the extreme rather than the norm.
Not getting into a "Waneball" debate and to be honest I feel that SL in general is at a low standard at the moment (would we really be 3rd in the league if we had played like this 4-5 years ago)?
Anyway I'll probably still pop in now and again, but really can't be bothered responding to the majority of posts on here.
Win, lose or draw, don't forget we are all here for the greater good and that is keeping them from over t'hill down where they belong :)
I think it's the same on all forums, RLFans is just as bad apparently from what I hear. But I understand your sentiments.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Bye Guy
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Like missing a distant memory. You hadn't been on for ages so you announcing you are departing is nothing more than a "theatrical exit" for the sake of it :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

People that say they are doing this and doing that are attention seeking. Just get on and do it!
You might as well post "I'm going to chop my fingers off, then we'll see how you like that!?!" :(
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

and you wonder why I'm leaving :conf:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

FROM A TO B wrote:and you wonder why I'm leaving :conf:
I don't know you but I must say it is a pointless post. Why come on here saying it is not good what you read and that people are criticising one another. Then do exactly the same by criticising people.

Surly it would have been right to have them thoughts and just left...

I agree with another poster.... theatrics!