Team Spirit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
up the junction

Team Spirit

Post by up the junction »

Just a word on what ive heard from a family member of the aggrieved and injured victim of the race day assault.The majority of the team dont want to play with the accused, as some saw exactly what happened and even intervened to stop further bloodshed .Now imagine a drunken works party where you see one colleague assault another in such a cowardly manner and then keep his job with little more than a slap on the wrist,it wouldnt do much for morale would it.Player power rules and always will ,and dont forget we have gone decidedly backwards since unnamed player has returned .No matter how good a player ,its the bad apple that ruins the crop.
Just a thought maybe im wrong but its what ive been told from the victims close family.
P.S i thought the popular fishermen amongst you would be privvy to this.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Team Spirit

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

up the junction wrote:Just a word on what ive heard from a family member of the aggrieved and injured victim of the race day assault.The majority of the team dont want to play with the accused, as some saw exactly what happened and even intervened to stop further bloodshed .Now imagine a drunken works party where you see one colleague assault another in such a cowardly manner and then keep his job with little more than a slap on the wrist,it wouldnt do much for morale would it.Player power rules and always will ,and dont forget we have gone decidedly backwards since unnamed player has returned .No matter how good a player ,its the bad apple that ruins the crop.
Just a thought maybe im wrong but its what ive been told from the victims close family.

THATS A LOAD OF SAINTS.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

KITDF is somebody to trust IMO.
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
up the junction wrote:Just a word on what ive heard from a family member of the aggrieved and injured victim of the race day assault.The majority of the team dont want to play with the accused, as some saw exactly what happened and even intervened to stop further bloodshed .Now imagine a drunken works party where you see one colleague assault another in such a cowardly manner and then keep his job with little more than a slap on the wrist,it wouldnt do much for morale would it.Player power rules and always will ,and dont forget we have gone decidedly backwards since unnamed player has returned .No matter how good a player ,its the bad apple that ruins the crop.

THATS A LOAD OF SAINTS.
K.I.T.D.F Say what you mean, we wouldn't want misunderstand what you meant!
:lol:
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

THATS A LOAD OF SAINTS
which part is a load of s##t ? And why are you shouting ? Do you know better?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

cherry.pie wrote:No swearing please.

Sorry not like me to swear on a forum I dislike it makes me look a plonker. But for gods sake this as been done to death with people so called in the know with nothing but hearsay that is totally not true. And to say he is as good as a thug and bully is that far off the mark it's laughable. I do know what happened and don't have to prove myself to anyone on a forum. If half of what has been said is true he would be in jail now. The players want a line under it so does the TWO who started the high jinx. So done fanito finished end no more ]
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

It's an interesting question about team spirit no one and I mean no one knows for certain how things are bar the squad but if we used last Thursday as an example of lack of spirit then yes there is an issue somewhere,but like I say no one knows.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

We've been poor on the whole since FPN arrived. Maybe its all his fault and the players don't like him. Maybe they're all fumming because Burke left because of him.

All of the above is about as true or likely as the original post.
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

Damming people by social media is disgusting.It used to be said the buyer of the stolen item is worse than the theif.Its the Chineses fault with all that whispering usually.
110% OF THE TIME ITS NEVER THE REAL TRUTH.

4G
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Don't just blame social media as it's always gone on,it does tickle me though that players get upset at comments,boo hoo as a certain Matty Smith said last month you don't like it,don't read it,don't do social media it's very very simple,it doesn't of course just apply to players all celebs are just as bad,cry foul she someone upsets them and then try to flog stuff in their next tweet.

I have very little sympathy in regards to social media.