FPN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

FPN

Post by cpwigan »

Quality now. A natural rugby brain to go with the standard prop skills. He will be far better in 2017 which is scary.
Kiwiseddon

Re: FPN

Post by Kiwiseddon »

His best game for us by a country mile. Showed what he's all about and that he a ball player too. I have to admit to being sceptical in his first few games but now he's looking fantastic.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

Looks more the part now.My Man of the match or very close to it.He ran over westerman a couple of times.Looks much fitter now

4G
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Top player, anyone who's watched his career would know this.

He's actually putting in performances way ahead of schedule.

He'll be top, top drawer next season.

Great signing
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

AdamMac wrote:Top player, anyone who's watched his career would know this.

He's actually putting in performances way ahead of schedule.

He'll be top, top drawer next season.

Great signing
I think you're right about the "ahead of schedule." He seems to have become a completely different player very very quickly.
Him and TT as strike players could be very effective if they keep the form they're both showing.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
markill

Post by markill »

His best game for sure. He's improved week on week.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Can't wait for next season with FPN for me.
Last night we saw a glimmer of what he's capable of.
2017/2018 and I think we will have the more polished product.
TTFPNG, don't know what we can desypher out of that anagram, but Tautia and Nuuausala are on my have to watch list next season, closely followed by Gelling.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

God wrote:I've stood by him despite the waves of criticism because I know what he is capable of, with a full pre season he will be the best prop in the league and will play much more minutes as well.

His ability to put solid hits on the big men is a huge plus, he is renowned for dislodging the ball one on one with his opposite number and his ability to break the line. His meters last night were impressive and he didn't take the ball in from kick off masking the stats.

He ran over the top of a few Wire players which is very rare and was our best forward, same as last week. His desire to win is like Tomkins he hates to loose but we will see much more of him next season when he will settle into life, but he as you say ahead of schedual, it's just a taste of things to come.

He was a prop who shined in the NRL a stand out performer, him and Hargreaves were the real deal for NZ.
MOS contender for me next season, seen lots in him from a zero start to think if he can get that good Base training,he'll be there or thereabouts. A real quality player at the Rosters, we just need to bring that back out.
I'm excited about Nuuausala.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Class act!! Noticed Sims wasn't as cocky last night as the last time we played there when we had all the kids!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Gaz73

Post by Gaz73 »

best performance from FPN obviously he needs time he belted the ball up against Wire and put some hits in pre-season under his belt and next season he will be a force