Escare

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Nezza Faz

Re: Escare

Post by Nezza Faz »

And just one pertinent question, been addressed by some already, but is there a drinks culture at Wigan ?

I remember John Monie put a complete alcohol ban on players in season, apart from immediately after a game, let alone in the run up to the play off finals !

Apologies for going "Off Topic".
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Nezza Faz wrote:And just one pertinent question, been addressed by some already, but is there a drinks culture at Wigan ?

I remember John Monie put a complete alcohol ban on players in season, apart from immediately after a game, let alone in the run up to the play off finals !

Apologies for going "Off Topic".
Well one thing we are however is a very fit side if there is a drinks culture but the behaviour is more worrying off the field of some players!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Am I wrong in thinking that his injury in NZ was a knee injury and this one is a foot injury?
The foot injury is by the by the knee injury is the one as that's what he had when he signed for the club again.

Drinks culture?thats an interesting one you don't expect them to act like monks but also not like prats either a fine line is needed.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

fozzieskem wrote:
I find it difficult to believe that the NZW didn't know how bad the injury was packed him off home in the hope Wigan wouldn't notice.
Mossop wasn't fully fit when he came back and neither was Sam. Joel T is now injured (can't remember if he came back fit or not). You'd think IL would spot the trend.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

DaveO wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
I find it difficult to believe that the NZW didn't know how bad the injury was packed him off home in the hope Wigan wouldn't notice.
Mossop wasn't fully fit when he came back and neither was Sam. Joel T is now injured (can't remember if he came back fit or not). You'd think IL would spot the trend.
Well quite,either that or change the doctor doing the fitness tests
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I'd have hardaker over escare
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Leeds want £300k for Hardaker where Escare is free.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Leeds want £300k for Hardaker where Escare is free.
Hardaker is the better full back, and can play centre more than adequately.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Penrith Panthers don't seem to have given Hardaker much game time, he's had one or two bench stints at centre.
Has NRL been too tough for him, as he's looking at a return to SL?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

The booze hound wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote:Leeds want £300k for Hardaker where Escare is free.
Hardaker is the better full back, and can play centre more than adequately.
He's also a trouble making homophobic racist