Escare

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Escare

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

What evidence is there so far to suggest Segayaro is a top, top player?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

why can't we sign someone like Tom Johnstone from Wakefield? Now that is a lad with potential, big, strong fasts. And when manfredi is fit I'd try him at full back with Johnstone and burgess on the wings
moto748

Post by moto748 »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:What evidence is there so far to suggest Segayaro is a top, top player?
Watching him play for the Cowboys and Penrith.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think Serayaro is quality for SL. Anybody Catalans are trying to offload =do not touch with a bargepole.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Why CP what have you heard?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Read what the Cats chairman/owner keeps saying and dropping hints. It is not about what happens on the pitch either.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

God wrote:I think Serayaro is bang average.
I like Pelissier the hooker for them.
I see Segeyaro as the much superior hooker in every department. Pellisier is a hot blooded penalty machine, but would probably benefit from a move away from Catalans.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Pelissier is a player I really like watching but wouldn't want him at Wigan, he's entertaining in a "he's not our problem" way
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

God wrote:
cpwigan wrote:I think Serayaro is quality for SL. Anybody Catalans are trying to offload =do not touch with a bargepole.
The same reason nobody should touch Sandow with a barge pole currently?

I can't see what the attraction is with Serayaro, I've seen him play numerous times and he's nothing but annoying.

I rate Pelissier over him because he's a better defender and has more aggression, he needs to move away from Catalan to a decent club then you will see a better player.

I would have Escare he was the stand out player for Catalan last year, no idea why he's not playing this year, as for that prop, do we really need another prop forward? Unless Sutton goes into 13.
or unless a prop leaves!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

moto748 wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:What evidence is there so far to suggest Segayaro is a top, top player?
Watching him play for the Cowboys and Penrith.
If he was a top, top player would he still not be there?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett