RFL Rebranding

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Garry Riley

RFL Rebranding

Post by Garry Riley »

So I've filled out the questionnaire from the email. They want to re-brand themselves with a different name and logo. Yet all around them the game has far bigger concerns many of which have been talked about before on here.
Surely a re-brand is the last thing they should be wasting money on.
Do they not listen to fans or scan the forums.
Unbelievable.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
Caboosegg

Re: RFL Rebranding

Post by Caboosegg »

in a way a rebrand may help if its the start of many changes.
the RFL has been dragged through the mud that much that i doubt if they did fix the issues people would be happy
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
the pieman

Re: RFL Rebranding

Post by the pieman »

Garry Riley wrote:So I've filled out the questionnaire from the email. They want to re-brand themselves with a different name and logo. Yet all around them the game has far bigger concerns many of which have been talked about before on here.
Surely a re-brand is the last thing they should be wasting money on.
Do they not listen to fans or scan the forums.
Unbelievable.
i have filled it in despite my complete lack of enthusiasm for RL at the minute

and to be honest it just says everything

there are massive problems with the game, yet the RL are worried about what they are called and how a pretty little logo looks

why not get to the heart of the matter? why are crowds so poor (even though they will argue otherwise), why are atmospheres so poor - just need to read on other fans forums, where are all the big name star players, why is the international game so far away from where it was 20-30 years ago. i could go on and on

it seems that as long as we keep a couple of small time / small minded Yorkshire clubs happy in SL then all is well in the world