Young Dwyer to Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
OAMJSONA

Young Dwyer to Wigan

Post by OAMJSONA »

AS anyone else caught wind of the rumour that young Brad Dwyer may be on his way to Wigan ( his home town )

only just been told of it myself
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Nezza Faz

Re: Young Dwyer to Wigan

Post by Nezza Faz »

OAMJSON wrote:AS anyone else caught wind of the rumour that young Brad Dwyer may be on his way to Wigan ( his home town )

only just been told of it myself
Great prospect, but where would he fit in ?
joeb

Post by joeb »

Yeah I did hear same a few weeks ago,wire offered him a contract but as yet he has not signed in the hope Wigan call
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I am not sure Wigan need a hooker once Mac returns with Powell in reserve and Ganson below.

I will let people into a secret. A certain person told Brad Dwyer he would make a far better hooker than the stand off he was playing at the time and got booted from the Wigan RLFC.

Good lad though Brad.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

I think him and one of McIlorum or Powell gives us a better balance then Mac and Powell combined but how do you choose who'd stay and who'd go?!! It would more then likely have to be Powell but that would be harsh in the extreme after this season.

I think we'll stick.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Question not been asked is if Smith leaves who goes 7.

Is the plan for Powell/TL to share 7 slot and have MM and another for the hooker.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:I am not sure Wigan need a hooker once Mac returns with Powell in reserve and Ganson below.

I will let people into a secret. A certain person told Brad Dwyer he would make a far better hooker than the stand off he was playing at the time and got booted from the Wigan RLFC.

Good lad though Brad.
Hardly a secret. You've mentioned it at least a dozen times on here! :lol:
mjdodge13

Post by mjdodge13 »

I think he is exactly what Wigan need for next year. He adds that attacking threat that we don't have and haven't had for years. Our current hookers are very good but Dwyer adds a bit more attacking emphasis................would be ideal for the later stages of each half.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The rumour is Crosby to Wire, Dwyer to Wigan.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Shame as I rate Crosby.