Boooooooom!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
yokozuna

Boooooooom!

Post by yokozuna »

:D
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
yokozuna

Re: Boooooooom!

Post by yokozuna »

Lovely touch by Lockers letting Smith share the captaincy raising the trophy.

Class.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

yokozuna wrote: :D
All you lockers fdoubters hang your heads in shame it's official you know sweet FA about rugby
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Have we won? Didnt realise everything on about stevos retirement on sky :p
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

slimshady wrote:
All you lockers fdoubters hang your heads in shame it's official you know sweet FA about rugby
Only gave away two penalties
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

yokozuna wrote:Lovely touch by Lockers letting Smith share the captaincy raising the trophy.

Class.
I was pleased to see that classy act from a class player,thought it was a risk to play him but I'm more than glad to be proved wrong ????
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Just had a nice beer...

East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

medlocke wrote:
slimshady wrote:
Only gave away two penalties
He has a ring on his finger. Anyone other comment is invalid.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
FAIRWARRIOR

Post by FAIRWARRIOR »

Cloud Ten! After such a terrible year battling cancer, I'm smiling again! Couldn't be any prouder of the boys. A huge effort from every player....we've defied all the odds with a season riddled by injuries. We stand proud tonight.
I spoke with Josh at the Wigan 10k and told him to embrace every moment of his career cos you never know what is waiting around the corner.....but most of all, I told him to enjoy every moment too.....that's what's important. I think he enjoyed his moment tonight.
Good Luck Josh and well done boys!
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

FAIRWARRIOR wrote:Cloud Ten! After such a terrible year battling cancer, I'm smiling again! Couldn't be any prouder of the boys. A huge effort from every player....we've defied all the odds with a season riddled by injuries. We stand proud tonight.
I spoke with Josh at the Wigan 10k and told him to embrace every moment of his career cos you never know what is waiting around the corner.....but most of all, I told him to enjoy every moment too.....that's what's important. I think he enjoyed his moment tonight.
Good Luck Josh and well done boys!
:D