Boooooooom!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: Boooooooom!

Post by Kittwazzer »

And to top it all, Manchester is awash with Pokèstops!
ian b

Post by ian b »

slimshady wrote:
yokozuna wrote: :D
All you lockers fdoubters hang your heads in shame it's official you know sweet FA about rugby
all the doubters of Flower should take a look at themselves aswell, he was far better than sims !!!!
i'm spartacus

Post by i'm spartacus »

I said before the game that we just haven't really got everything together for a full 80 all season, and if this is the one day when it finally does happen, I'll be happy

Dan Sarginson deserves some applause for his efforts yesterday. I thought he was absolutely outstanding. Sam Powell as well for his big hitting relentless tackling efforts, and Dom Crosby who I thought our stand out prop.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Thought Crosby the best of the bunch prop wise hit hard and made them work to get past him.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

fozzieskem wrote:Thought Crosby the best of the bunch prop wise hit hard and made them work to get past him.
I'll be really disappointed if Crosby does leave, he's getting better and our stand out prop forward last night. He was even prepared to rough up his best mate who was playing for the opposition. The colour of his shirt was all that mattered to him last night and he will be a big miss for me, rather have him in our team than be facing him.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

What a peculiar season. All said and done now and we are the champions. Well done boys and Mr Wane, who copped a lot of flak but delivered the silverware that us Wigan fans not only crave but almost demand.
On a side note, match officials, I doth my cap.
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

Boooooom ,great result.Personally i never had any doubts.So Happy for The Kings of rugby league and all the fans.Mostly SW,the biggest Wigan fan of all.
Sarg i thought had a blinder.

Well Done,outstanding win against all the odds.

Champions again

4G
BriH

Post by BriH »

John Monie once said "Mission Impossible". Well, that summed up this Season for me.
Against all the odds the team care through and delivered the goods.
A fantastic end to a very difficult season. And all praise to Shaun Wayne for taking all the pressure and criticism
I couldn't be more proud than to call myself A Wigan Supporter.
In the process we have discovered new talent.
Louis Tierney came of age last night with his last ditch tackle.
Gildart also has matured. Gels just gets better. Frank-Paul great forward as is Tautai. The list goes on.
What will we do with a 'full' team?
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Kittwazzer wrote:And to top it all, Manchester is awash with Pokèstops!
Lol
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

slimshady wrote:
yokozuna wrote: :D
All you lockers fdoubters hang your heads in shame it's official you know sweet FA about rugby
:roll:

Lockers did great but he was struggling by then end and it remained a huge risk.