Trump for President?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
SJ

Re: Trump for President?

Post by SJ »

Yes. !
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I want to see a Native American president, after all it is their country, everybody else are descendants off illegal immigrants, doubt that will happen anytime soon
BriH

Post by BriH »

Trump reminds me of Mussolini with his arrogant jutting bottom lip.
I think this time he has shot himself in the foot bigtime or, as Trump says "bigly".
He is antoganising the Grandees of the Republican Party and Warren Buffet.
Don't antagonise the guys with the real money!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

BriH wrote:Trump reminds me of Mussolini with his arrogant jutting bottom lip.
I think this time he has shot himself in the foot bigtime or, as Trump says "bigly".
He is antoganising the Grandees of the Republican Party and Warren Buffet.
Don't antagonise the guys with the real money!
Buffett just called him out. Has put his tax returns open to the public told Trump to do so now.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Why should he. Is it a constitutional requirement ? If not again why should he?
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

SJ wrote:Why should he. Is it a constitutional requirement ? If not again why should he?
Because he is (supposedly) a politician. Even if he is a low tax one he still needs people to pay taxes and the suspicion is, he has avoided them illegally.

He is also standing on an anti-establishment ticket which has gained traction because ordinary American's are as fed up as many in the UK are at the ever increasing inequality in society often highlighted by very rich people managing to avoid tax.

People are calling him out as regards to tax to expose him as a fraud. He is after all as much a man of the people as Farage.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Clinton will probably win the election.
That's always worried me as there's no doubt she will try someway to go after Assad. With Putin's current attitude this could cause trouble like we've never known .
Really worrying!
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

On the other hand, Trump could start World War 3 !
SJ

Post by SJ »

DaveO wrote:
SJ wrote:Why should he. Is it a constitutional requirement ? If not again why should he?
Because he is (supposedly) a politician. Even if he is a low tax one he still needs people to pay taxes and the suspicion is, he has avoided them illegally.

He is also standing on an anti-establishment ticket which has gained traction because ordinary American's are as fed up as many in the UK are at the ever increasing inequality in society often highlighted by very rich people managing to avoid tax.

People are calling him out as regards to tax to expose him as a fraud. He is after all as much a man of the people as Farage.
Yes Dave I accept what you say but at the same time recognise that all people in power avoid paying tax where they can It's par for the course. I'd even go so far as saying (in this country) only those who are on PYE pay their fair share of tax.
If he needs to hide his financial affairs because of illegal tax avoidance then the constitution protects his right to Not incriminate himself.
Like him or loathe him he's more "presidential " than Clinton ( if that could be said of either of them).It comes has no surprise to me that Hilary isn't facing Federal charges at this very moment. Talk about thePot calling the Pan Sooty bottom. It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

As for WW3 we're moving in that direction has it is don't you think?
SJ

Post by SJ »

thegimble wrote:
BriH wrote:Is it possible after his latest 'Brain fart'?
Armageddon beckons.
Apparently there is a worse to come. there is pressure for a certain video from one of his tv shows to be released where he uses the most offensive word in the English language today.

Its reported in the Telegraph website if you are using Bing then its the first thing you will see on the news thread.
He didn't say "BLAIR " did he.?
The Scoundrel!!!